4

Jennie's pov

"Roseanne!", Jennie panicked as she ran over to Rosé who was standing in the corner, taking selfies on her phone. She looked up and gave Jennie a worried look.

"What?", Rosé asked, putting her phone away in her pants pocket. "What happened?".

"She's here", Jennie puffed out. "Lisa is here...with her kid!".

Rosié gasped, "Are you serious?".

"Yes. Oh my god, you should've seen her", Jennie groaned, "She looks so different".

"Do you want to leave? I can cancel-"

"No, no, no", Jennie shook her head. "Go and do your thing I'll be fine".

"You sure?", Rosé said.

"Yes I'm sure", Jennie nodded, but deep inside she was not fine.

Rosé gave Jennie an apologetic smile, "Well, I'll be in my dressing room if you need me".

"Okay", Jennie said as Rosé walked away.

Jennie looked around the room, noticing Lisa walking on set. This time, her red robe was off and she was dressed in a green silky dress that had a split down her chest with knee-high boots, showing a little bit of her legs. Lisa did as the photographer instructed her to do, her piercing golden eyes looking around the room until she found Jennie's stare. Jennie looked down, trying to avoid eye contact, but the way that Lisa was up there in a silky dress, she was a sucker for the way that she moved.

"Lisa, can you open up the split a little more?", The photographer asked, taking a dozen of pictures. Lisa hesitantly widened the split down the middle of her dress, exposing a little bit of her breast. Jennie's breathing hitched and she started choked, catching people's attention, including Lisa's.

Jennie cleared her throat, her eyes flickered over to Lisa as she flipped her hair to one side. After fifteen more minutes of suffering, Lisa was finally done and Rosé was next up. Jennie stood from afar, watching Lisa pick Dewei off of the ground.

"Mama, I'm hungry", Dewei pouted.

"Go get my bag and there should be a snack in there, okay?", Lisa smiled as Dewei ran to go fetch her bag. Jennie wondered if she should go talk to her; at least say 'hi' or 'how have you been'. It has been five years so Jennie was going to give it a try.

"Hey", Jennie waved, catching Lisa off guard. Lisa smiled, surprised that Jennie even wanted to talk to her.

"Hi", Lisa said and Jennie almost fainted by the sound of her raspy voice.

"It's been 5 years", Jennie stated.

"Crazy right?", Lisa chuckled. "So, how have you been?".

"Good...I guess. I have my own apartment now so it's a lot of responsibility.", Jennie said. "I see you're doing good as well".

Lisa sighed, "Yeah, it might seem like it".

Jennie bit her lip, making Lisa gulp, "Are you staying in New York?".

"I don't know...it's a lot of things going on with Somi and I-", Lisa began, but stopped once 'Somi' came out of her mouth. Of course she's with Somi, Jennie thought. "Sorry", Lisa frowned.

"No, No", Jennie waved it off. "It's okay".

"Really nini-", Lisa corrected herself, "-Jennie. I really am sorry".

"I know", Jennie said weakly, trying to distract herself from crying by playing with her fingers. Lisa glanced down at her hands and realized that Jennie still had the promise ring that she gave her years ago.

"You still have the ring?", Lisa muttered under her breath. Jennie began to open her mouth to say something, but a smaller voice interrupted.

"Mama, I couldn't find any snacks", Dewei said, holding Lisa's purse with two hands since it was heavy.

"Um...how about we go out to eat? How does that sound?", Lisa took her purse from Dewei's arms.

"Yay", Dewei cheered, bouncing up and down around Lisa's leg. "Can the pretty lady come too?".

"Oh, I don't think-"

Jennie laughed, "I'd love to."