12

1 month later

"Hello?", Jennie answered her phone as she opened the door to her apartment, just coming home from work.

"Hey it's Rosie", Rosé let out a sigh of relief. "Are you still at work?".

"No, why?", Jennie said, placing her purse on the table.

"I left my lunch on my table so do you mind running up to get it? My boss isn't letting me leave".

"Yeah sure, but...is Lisa there?". Jennie had been trying to avoid Lisa every since she left her house a month ago. The sad and ironic part is that Jennie waited for Lisa to come back, but she never did which proved the fact that she didn't love her. So Jennie took off her ring and kept it in her top drawer.

"I don't think so. I actually haven't seen her for the past few weeks", Rosé informed her.

"Interesting", Jennie hummed. "I'll be there soon".

"Thank you so much", Rosé thanked her. "I'll see you soon, my boss wants me back on set".

"Alright, bye Rosie", Jennie smiled lightly before she ended the call.

It only took a few moments until Jennie was standing outside of Rosé's apartment since it was above hers. Jennie took the spare key that was under the door mat and unlocked the door. She walked in and instantly saw the brown plastic bag that was sitting on the dining room table, taking it in her hands.

She quickly made her way out of the apartment building and out to her car, starting it up and driving off. It wasn't long before Jennie parked outside of the photo shoot. She looked around the parking lot, making sure that she didn't see Lisa's car. Fortunately, Lisa's car was no where to be seen so Jennie got out of her car and walked into the building, noticing her friend talking to Sean.

"Rosie, here's your lunch", Jennie walked up to her, handing her the plastic bag.

"You are a life saver", Rosé sighed, kissing the younger girl's cheek. "Thanks".

"No problem", Jennie smiled. "Well, I got to go. I'm missing the Friends marathon".

Rosé shook her head in laughter, "You and that show...".

"I'll see you later, okay?", Jennie waved as she walked out of the building. As she was about to reach her car, a familiar, smaller voice caught her off guard.

"Mama, It's that pretty lady again! Can I say hi?" Jennie whipped her head around so fast it probably gave her whiplash. And there she was.

Lisa holding Dewei's hand as she was about to walk into the building. But, she wasn't alone. Another girl as with her, holding Lisa's other hand. Lisa looked at Jennie for a few seconds before she looked away, as if she was a stranger.

The girl that was holding Lisa's hand spoke up. "Babe, who's that?"

"No one", Lisa mumbled.

"I want to say hi, mama", Dewei frowned.

"I don't think that's a good idea, baby. Come on or mommy will be late", Lisa muttered as she walked past Jennie, entering the building.

Jennie wasn't going to lie. It hurt her that Lisa did that. Did she mean nothing to her now? Did she just move on that quickly?

Jennie got in her car and leaned forward on the steering wheel, feeling tears form in her eyes. But she refused to let them slip because she wasn't going to cry over someone that wasn't hers. She was going to have to forget her. But how could you forget someone that your in love with?

--- "I brought you some ice cream", Jisoo sang out as she walked into Jennie's room where she laid sprawled out on her bed with her laptop open, watching Netflix. "Mint chocolate chip".

"Thanks", Jennie looked up and weakly smiled, making Jisoo roll her eyes.

"Cheer up, hoe", Jisoo sat down on the bed and placed the tub of ice cream next to her. "I thought you were over her already".

Jennie shrugged, "I thought so too".

"Well, you need to get your shit together", Jisoo sighed. "You can't keep calling in sick for work". Jisoo stood up and tried to pry Jennie off of the bed, making the younger one whine.

"Stop. Let me wallow in self pity peacefully", Jennie pouted. "Where's my ice cream?"

"If you don't get your ass to work I will drag you by those locks of yours", Jisoo threatened.

"I don't start until another hour or so", Jennie sat up. "Let me live".

"I don't care, now get your ass in the shower because you smell like shit.", Jisoo ordered, making Jennie roll her eyes. "Seriously".

"Fine"