20

Somi slammed the door shut and shrugged off her coat, hearing light footsteps come from the stairs.

"Somi?", A soft voice spoke as Somi walked towards the living to see her girlfriend, Chaeyoung, leaning on the stairwell.

(CHAEYOUNG FROM TWICE)

"Hi, Chaeyoung", Somi sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. Chaeyoung quickly noticed her strange attitude and immediately grabbed her arm.

"You alright?", Chaeyoung asked sincerely. Somi wanted to nod and act like everything was fine, but that wasn't the case. She was tired of everything being fucked up in her life. She wanted to change, but didn't now how.

Somi suddenly broke down in a sob, "I want to change, Chae". Chaeyoung pulled her into a tight hug as Somi soaked her warm tears into her girlfriend's shirt. The two stayed their for what seemed like hours, just crying and comforting each other.

"What do you mean you want to change? You're perfect, baby"

Somi looked up and met Chaeyoung's eyes, "You don't understand..."

"I don't get it-"

"I did something bad", Somi bit down on her bottom lip to stop a sob trying to escape her lips.

Chaeyoung became stiff, pulling back Somi. "What did you do?".

"Five years ago....I went to a party and....and I met up with my ex-girlfriend. She had dumped me because she had found another girl and I felt so angry. I had a past of people picking me up then just throwing me like I'm a piece of trash, and that's exactly what Lisa did. She dumped me for a girl that was way more beautiful than me, smarter-"

"Don't you dare say that", Chaeyoung hissed. "You are beautiful and smart and talented more than any girl I know".

"Thank you", Somi smiled and kissed Chaeyoung's cheek tenderly, continuing her story. "So, I found her at the party. She was sitting out back and drinking beer, staring out into the dark sky as if she was in a deep thought. I asked her what she was thinking about and she told me she's in love with the girl she dumped me for. I was so pissed that I ended up spiking her drink. I wanted her to love me.... Not that other girl. So I took her upstairs into a room and I started to undress her until she started mumbling something. I listened closer and I realized that she keep saying her girlfriend's name. I-it felt so wrong of me to be doing this so I left her alone. I realized that she was truly in love with her girlfriend, just like I was in love with Lisa. I hate myself so much for doing that. Deep down inside I still love Lisa enough to care if she's happy or not. And I ruined that for her."

------ A few days later (Lisa's pov)

Tomorrow was their last day in L.A tomorrow. Lisa had already landed a job with the modeling agency and Jennie had planned to celebrate by going out to dinner. Jennie had already did her hair and make up and all she needed to do was put her dress on. She decided on wearing her dress that Lisa bought a few days ago.

"You don't need all of that make up you know", Lisa said, appearing into the bathroom.

Jennie chuckled, "It's not even a lot of makeup".

"Doesn't matter", Lisa said simply. "You look even more beautiful without it".

Jennie felt a tingle in her stomach, "Stop complimenting me and get out so I can change, Manoban".

"Awww", Lisa pouted. "I want to see the show".

Jennie lightly punched Lisa's arm, "Come on, I'm serious, lili".

"Fine... I'm going to finish getting dressed", Lisa playfully rolled her eyes before kissing Jennie's forehead.

Lisa finally left the bathroom and pulled out what she was wearing, but before she could undress herself, her phone rang. Without looking at the caller ID, she answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Sawasdee, mommy!", A small voice filled with excitement spoke into the phone, making Lisa smile widely.

"Sawasdee, baby! I missed you so much", Lisa cooed, her heart melting at the sound of Dewei's voice.

"Oh, mama, I have so much to tell you! Nana is teaching me more Thai a-and yesterday I had the best dream ever!", Dewei said. Lisa could hear him jumping up and down.

"Really? What was it about, munchkins?", Lisa asked.

"I-I don't want you to be mad at me if I tell you, mama", Dewei frowned.

"I can't ever be mad at you okay?", Lisa said softly.

"Remember the pretty lady from your job thingy? Do you like her, mama? Like....like do you wanna hold her her hand and kiss her on the lips and stuff?".

"Baby, w-what? Why are you asking me this?", Lisa chuckled nervously.

"I dreamed about that pretty lady being my other mommy. My friend at school told me that her mommy gives her the bestest sleep overs ever and she paints h-her nails sometimes and they go shopping all the time. I wanna do all that stuff with the pretty lady", Dewei said, making Lisa grip her phone tighter to keep it from falling out of her grip.

"Y-you do?", Lisa awed as tears fell from her eyes.

"Yeah, mama", Dewei said. "I want her to give me kisses just like you do. Can she?".

"I don't know, baby. Maybe, okay?", Lisa sniffled.

"Are you crying, mama?", Dewei gasped. "Please don't cry".

"It's alright Wei Wei", Lisa shook her head in laughter. "It's happy tears".

"Happy tears?", Dewei giggled. "Oh! Nana and Papa are here, mama."

"Okay, Dêk. Tell them I said hi", Lisa smiled. "And keep working on your Thai, baby".

"Yes mommy", Dewei laughed. "Jur gan mama!".

"Jur gan, Dewei. I love you", Lisa said.

"I love you too, mama", Dewei said as she made kissing sounds through the phone. "Bye!".

"Bye, baby"