2

Lisa's pov

"Mama!" Lisa turned her head, looking down at her 4 year old son, Dewei, as he latched onto her leg. He had on a Elmo onesie and his dark brown hair was up into a ponytail. Lisa smiled widely as she picked him up, placing kisses over her son's face.

"Good morning munchkin", Lisa placed Dewei on her hip. "You hungry, Wei Wei?" Dewei nodded, resting his head on Lisa's shoulder, twirling his chubby fingers in Lisa's hair. Lisa took out a bowl and a spoon, placing it on the counter then grabbing the milk out of the refrigerator.

"You want coco puffs?", Lisa asked as she sat Dewei down on the dinner room chair.

"Y-Yes please", The bubbly 4 year old beamed as he watched Lisa pour the cereal and milk into the blue bowl. Once Lisa finished, she brought the bowl over to her Wei, handing him the spoon.

"Thank you, Mama".

Lisa kissed Dewei's cheek, "You're welcome, baby".

Lisa deeply cared for Dewei, ever since he was born. She made sure that her child had everything he needed or wanted, she spoiled him to death.

After Lisa finished college, she moved to New York with Somi and the baby, only to help take care of him. Lisa would often sleep on the couch or with Dewei when he would have a nightmare.

"Dammit, Dewei! You're making a mess all over the table!", Lisa and Dewei slightly jumped at the harsh voice coming from beside her. Somi stood besides the table, placing her bag on top of it. Lisa frowned, walking over to Somi.

"Don't yell at him", Lisa protested.

"He's my child, I can do whatever I want with him", Somi rolled her eyes.

"You treat him like shit", Lisa whispered angrily, not wanting to swear in front of her little boy who silently ate his cereal.

"Whatever", Somi scoffed. "I need the car keys".

"Because?", Lisa asked.

"I wanna go out", Somi said, placing her hand on her hip.

"You walked this morning...you can walk again", Lisa shrugged, not wanting to give Somi her car keys. "Or call an Uber".

"Jesus, Lisa", Somi groaned.

"Speaking of this morning...", Lisa furred her eyebrows in anger, "Where were you? I have a gig at one o'clock today and you know that".

"I was at work", Somi shrugged as she poured orange juice into a cup, taking a small sip.

"I wasn't born yesterday, Somi. You don't have work until this evening", Lisa stated.

"I was out, okay?!", Somi shouted. Lisa could see Wei jump from the corner of her eye.

"For the last time, stop yelling all the damn time. You're scaring our son", Lisa warned.

"You care a lot about a child that's not even yours", Somi rolled her eyes, but immediately paused once she realized what she had said. "Oh fuck".

Lisa stepped back, staring at Somi in shock. "W-what did you say?". Somi stayed silent and looked down at the floor. Lisa glanced back at Dewei and cleared her throat.

"Wei...go upstairs while mommy is talking", Lisa said slowly.

"But, my cereal is gonna be s-soggy", Dewei frowned.

"It's okay, I'll make you some more", Lisa lightly smiled at him. Dewei nodded before he leaped up the stairs and into his race car room that was filled with toys that Lisa spoiled him with.

"So, you're saying that I've spent 5 years...supporting a child that wasn't mine?", Lisa closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down.

"I was going to tell you, I swear?", Somi gulped as she watched Lisa clench her fists.

"When? You were going to tell me when we're fucking sixty years old, watching his children?", Lisa frustratingly weaved her hand through her messy hair.

"I-I needed someone...I couldn't raise him on my own", Somi cried out.

"You ruined my fucking relationship!", Lisa wanted to scream, but forced herself to keep it down. She thought of Jennie again, wondering what it would be like to have her by her side right now. Lisa thought it as too late, she'd probably be taken by now.

"You're seriously still talking about that whore that dumped you five years ago?", Somi questioned, crossing her arms.

"If anybody is a whore, it's you", Lisa said as she made her way upstairs, Somi following behind her.

"Fuck you, Lisa", Somi followed Lisa into Dewei's room. Dewei was playing on his tablet that Lisa also gave him for Christmas last year. Lisa rushed into closet and randomly selected clothes, stuffing them in Dewei's old baby bag. "What are you doing?".

"Leaving", Lisa said coldly, glaring back at Somi. Lisa finished packing Dewei's clothes and held the bag in one hand, picking him up in the other. Wei held onto the tablet desperately.

"You're not leaving with my child!", Somi shook her head as she watched Lisa walk out the room with Dewei.

"Watch me", Lisa said as she grabbed an emergency bag of clothes she had packed inside of the hall closet. "Like you would care anyway". Lisa rushed downstairs and opened the front door, while Somi stood in the doorway. Lisa unlocked her car and placed Dewei in his car seat, strapping him in, then she put the bags on the floor.

"Mama, what's going on?", Dewei asked with his big brown eyes filling with tears. "I'm scared".

Lisa frowned, "Don't cry, baby. We just have to take a little trip, okay?"

"Mmkay", Dewei nodded as Lisa closed the car door. Lisa walked over to the drivers side and got in the car. She started the car up and put her seatbelt on, looking back at Somi. Somi watched as Lisa sped off into the busy streets of New York.

"Hey, Wei Wei", Lisa began, "Would you like to go to work with mommy?" Dewei's eyes lit up,

"You mean where we play dress up and people take pictures of you?!".

Lisa chuckled, "So I'm assuming that's a yes, right?".

"Oh yes, Mama. I can't wait", Dewei beamed, clapping his hands excitedly.

------- Jennie's pov

After cleaning up the aftermath of last nights party, Jennie tiredly sat down on her couch, closing her eyes for a moment.

"Hey", Rosie sat down next to Jennie and gave her a smile. "I have a photoshoot at one o'clock today and I know you've always wanted to join me. Maybe you can go with me this time".

Jennie nodded, "I'd love to".

Jennie glanced at her clock that hung above the living room TV. It was almost half past eleven so she decided to get ready now than later. "Is she like a famous model like Gigi Hadid?", Jennie asked.

"Nah, she just started like a year ago or so. Sean told me that she was really good", Rosé said, mentioning her friend Sean Bankhead.

"Sounds like something I can't miss"

------

meaning.

Dewei; Highly Noble