Chapter 26

A couple of days have gone by, and we are preparing to get ready to head north. Marcus talked with the Alpha that lives close by and he agreed to let us stay there after traveling so far. Marcus and the guys were outside briefing all the warriors who were going.

We had a plan. We are hoping everything goes our way, and we can get the rest of the girls out. I was helping some of the women pack bags for everyone. We will be running for the next 3 days to the Valley Wolf pack.

We will stay in wolf form for most of the journey there. We won't have to worry about new clothes for everyone. We packed everyone 3 changes of clothes, water, and anything else we thought someone might need.

A lot of the warriors are going so we have been working on packing the bags for the last two days. We took the last of the bags outside to the pile. We had them separated between male and female bags.

I realized it would be a good idea to have women go along with us. The girls that are being held will not want to be around any male. They will be terrified. Marcus was finishing up going over the plan with the group.

"If anyone has any questions, then speak now before we head out," Marcus called out to the group. No one seemed to have a question. "Alright. We will head out in 10 minutes. Go and say your goodbyes and meet back here ready to go." The group moved about saying their goodbyes and what not. The plan was simple.

We were going to get to Valley Wolf pack and rest for two days. Alpha Richard said we would send scouts out to give us a layout of the area and find the exact location of the building. We would then split up into different groups and attack them at all side at once. We plan to make our way inside and kill rouges we find.

Once the place is clear, we will move anyone that was being held captive out onto buses that we will have waiting. We have buses that will be coming up that will bring all the women back to our land. Dr. Lacy has already been preparing for the arrival of all the people.

We have gotten everything she might need to treat all the people and then some. She had an idea of what she will be dealing with based on the state I was in when I first showed up. I did warn her that some might be worse than me because they have been their longer.

We held classes for anyone female that wanted to help Dr. Lacy with all the overflow. We wouldn't have any of the male nurses around until they all got more comfortable around everyone. She taught them the basics for treating the victims.

I was getting nervous for what we might find. My worst fear is that they have killed everyone and moved on from where they were. Clover came over to Marcus, Brian and I to say bye. She had Luca in her arms. I pulled both of the into a hug before taking Luca so she could hug Marcus and Brian.

Marcus pulled her in for a quick hug, "Keep everything in order while we are gone. Sam will be here to help with anything." They pulled away and she made her way to Brian. I handed Luca to Marcus. I still love to see him hold baby Luca. It warms my heart to think about him holding our baby. "Make sure you come back to us." Clover had tears in her eyes while saying bye to Brian. I had to turn away to give them some privacy.

Marcus handed Luca to Brian after he pulled away from Clover. She was crying now. I pulled her into another hug, "Please make sure he comes back." Clover mind linked me. I pulled away and nodded at her, "I promise."

Everyone who was traveling by wolf was back and ready to head out. We all grabbed a bag from the pile and wait. Marcus stood in front of everyone. "We will stay in wolf form from now until we get to the Valley Wolf pack. I have already contacted the Alphas of the other land and we all have permission to cross. Stay with the pack. If you notice anything out of the ordinary, then let it be known." With those words Marcus shifted and stood tall and proud. I watched as the rest of the pack shifted.