Capítulo 1: Prologue

Izuku and Izumi lived normal lives and at the age of four, a single word changed their lives completely. . . Quirkless, since that day their father stopped paying attention to them, but Inko always loved them, even though Izumi was not her blood daughter she never stopped loving her daughter, this lasted until she was eight years old when Inko came to "die" because of an accident.

From then on it just went downhill, their mother and one of the few people who cared about them died, they were bullied at school by people they thought were their friends, especially the Bakugou twins, both Katsuki and Katsumi were idiots for thinking they were protecting them both.

In their minds, if they "scare" them with their quirks they would give up being heroes, Katsumi liked Izuku and Katsuki liked Izumi, but over time the two didn't even call the twins by the nicknames "Kat" and "Katchan". 

Insults were common in their lives, such as "Deku", "Trash", "Waste of space", etc.

The trigger was when Katsuki spoke to them. . .

Katsuki: If you want a quirk so badly, just jump off a building and pray that in a future life you will have quirks!

And it only gets worse when All-might reveals himself to be their father to the twins and offers them his quirk and excuse not to offer it to Izuku or Izumi it is. . .

Toshinori: I don't see anything heroic about them, they're both useless.

They decide to run away, he takes what little he has and leaves the house. . .

Izumi: It's Izuku, we only have each other. . .

Izuku: We will be the heroes of our time!

A few days go by and the groceries were running low until. . .

???: Hello kids, do you want help?

Izuku/Izumi: Y-yes!

???: Follow me.

Izuku: What's your name sir?

???: My name is. . . Zarc.

Izumi: T-the Supreme King?!

Zarc: Yes, I'm surprised to have people who know about my existence.

Izuku: Everyone thinks you're just a fairy tale.

Zarc: I'm pretty real kid, but what were you two doing on the streets?

Izuku and Izumi tell about their story, they thought Zarc would just abandon them, but. . .

Zarc: If I ever find that piece of shit I'm going to rip it apart.

Izuku: Aren't you going to abandon us for being quirkless?

Zarc: No, that would be inhumane.

(Here Zarc is not a villain and has been alive for a very long time)

Zarc: It gives me an idea, I can train you and you can be the new bearers of my dragons' powers.

Izuku/Izumi: SERIOUSLY??!!

Zarc: Yes, but my dragons will choose their bearers.

Izuku/Izumi: THANK YOU

Zarc: From today you will be my children, since you have nowhere to go.

Izuku/Izumi: Yes father!

Zarc thought: That was quick. . .