Part 7: Nowhere to Be Found

~Meanwhile~

A soldier whoS escaped on Abigail's grip ran towards his comrades and reported what happened.

"What?" Prince Jeremie, a prince from the Lotus Kingdom asked the soldier furiously.

"Your Highness, it was an accident... We didn't know that those two were royals from the Veoral Kingdom. Captain Mendus and my troops were taken away" The soldier said with fears in his voice...

"If this matter were going to be reported to the Emperor of Veoral Kingdom, it'll be harder for us to create an alliance with them or worse... They'll have a reason to attack us" Prince Jeremie said realizing the possible outcome that this problem would cause. Knowing what his people did.

"We must hurry, and you... I'll report this matter to my father" Jeremie said before walking back to his carriage.

They moved their butt off and didn't dare to delay their travel more. So that they could explain and settle about the problem that the soldiers from Veoral create.

~Meanwhile~

"They dare to kill my son! Why can't I give orders to just assassinate those fools" Emperor Ling Ye said and furiously slammed the table with his might while Empress Shi is trying to calm her husband down.

Philip looked at the surroundings trying to find Abigail. Prince Edward stepped forward and kneeled as he speaks.

"Father, the soldiers from our neighboring kingdoms claim that it was an accident but for some reason, I  can say that they really  attempt to  Assassinate Princess Abigail and my brother not knowing their real identity" Prince Edward exclaimed before standing up

"Father, my brother is right... If it wasn't for Lady Abigail being by my side, I would've been hit by an arrow straight to my head" Philip said, agreeing with his brother

"But still... Killing those soldiers would create threats upon our kingdom, killing them would give the Veoral Kingdom to start a war" Philip said confidently

Everyone was starting to agree with the Emperor's decision and a minute after, Alphonse,the adoptive father  of Abigail entered the hall.

Alphonse bowed their heads to greet the emperor and empress.

"Your Majesty, I've come to deliver an important message" Alphonse said.

Everyone stared at him before the Emperor gave him permission to speak.

"The Olimpo Soldiers caused great havoc in the barracks, Abigail and the Generals under her command humbly asked for your permission to lead the army there in order to protect our land... She also added that the quicker his Majesty made his order the better" Alphonse said plainly as he explains the situation on the land that was attacked by their neighboring kingdom.

While Emperor Ling was in deep thoughts Prince Edward then spoke to ease his Majesty's mind.

"Father, I am willing to guide the soldiers on protecting our land alongside Lady Abigail. As the crown prince of this kingdom, I cannot stand by and just watch my people suffer... Please grant us permission" Edward said as he bowed down, waiting for his Father's decision

"Edward, you must think about it thoroughly... What if something happens to you?" Empress Shi said in a soft tone of her voice

"Mother, rest assured. Nothing will happened to me and I'll do my best to return unscratched" Edward said with a reassuring manner.