~Part 11: Secret~

[Abigail's Pov]

I stuttered by his actions, I wanted to get out from his grip but he suddenly turned me around making me face him completely. Although I tilted my head a little to face him since he was taller then me.

"E-ed... W-what are you-" My words are interrupted when he kissed me forcefully while pulling me even closer by my waist until our body's touched. I felt his fingers are going in my hair, moving it to the side, so he can have access to your neck.

He then pulled away and looked at me, even if he won't say it, I know... he's waiting for me to give him permission. waiting for me to give in into his touch.

I gulped and looked away from him, this may not be the first time that he kissed me but he never do anything more than that.... because I never gave in before, I allowed him to kiss me but I didn't allow him to touch me. And he respected my decision, as a man, he really knows his boundaries well.

But this time, the way he looked at me, the way he touched me, the way he pulled me... I knew, I can sense the tension that he's giving.

He wants to claim what's his...

"My Love..." He uttered and grabbed my hand gently, kissing it as he looked at me.

I took a deep breath before thinking again, I don't want to disappoint the Emperor, I don't want to disappoint anyone, especially my father... but I also don't want to disappoint Edward either. He was always understanding in every decisions I made, and I don't want to deny it right now.

I want him.... as much as he wanted me.

I gulped before looking back straight into his eyes as I nodded slowly and before I could even react.

Our lips touch once again, this time, even more passionate and sweet. His hands moved to my hair again, his tongue sliding inside my mouth feeling his lips against mine. His lips moved quickly, teasing mine as he bit them softly. Our breathing gets more and more intense as I surrender.

his hands move up to my arms, holding them before pulling away from the kiss, making his way to my neck again. The feeling of his caress is making me feel good, trembling with pleasure under his warm touch making me moan every time he touched  and nibbled every sweet spot.

"I love you, my love" He stated while his mouth is touching my shoulder, his tongue is moving over this soft delicate skin of mine, until his hand reaches down as my clothes are slowly being pulled away.

With a devious glint in Edward's eye, I knew.... this'll be a long night for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 days has passed after the gathering of the people and gladly there's no incident happened. It is a peaceful night for the people indeed, at least that's what they thought.

"What are we gonna do about them?" General Lex questioned while holding a whip that has sharp edges, just enough to leave a cut on humans' skin.

To be known that the gathering isn't just a simple event for us... It's the time where we can get the opportunity to take a stroll all over the kingdom without the people's knowledge nor those people from the politics however of course we asked for the Emperor's permission first and he agreed. 

That's when we used that time to capture spies and criminals or to even allow us to gather more and deeper information about the happenings inside the kingdom especially the tradings among our people and their traders.

And I can say... swarms were captured that night. They were spies from the Jing Kingdom, some of those people were even captured inside my mansion, trying to gather information by sneaking out inside my cabin while an event was occurring in my field, yet too bad the lucks not on their side. My father was able to pinpoint them while I was busy my own things at that night.