Rescue

Aiden's pov

"The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round

'Round and 'round, 'round and 'round
The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round
All day long

The horn on the bus goes beep-beep-beep
Beep-beep-beep, beep-beep-beep
The horn on the bus goes beep-beep-beep
All day long

The wipers on the bus go swish-swish-swish
Swish-swish-swish, swish-swish-swish
The wipers on the bus go swish-swish-swish
All day long

The babies on the bus cry, "Wah-wah-wah
Wah-wah-wah, wah, wah, wah"
The babies on the bus cry, "Wah, wah, wah"
All day long

The mommies on the bus say, "Shush, shush, shush
Shush, shush, shush, shush, shush, shush"
The mommies on the bus say, "Shush, shush, shush"
All day long"

We sang as we drove home. "You know we're in a van, soooo.... The wheels in the van goes round and round," my dad sung. David shook his head laughing, "You just ruined it." My dad pouted, "Son, tell your uncle to stop being mean."

"He's kinda right." My dad fake gasped and shook his head. Seth snickered beside me and my dad shot him a glare causing him to cover it up with a cough. My dad engaged us in conversations but my mind was far from them. There was only one thing or person on my mind, Samantha.

It's been two days since we confessed we had feelings for each other and two days since we spoke. I went to her house yesterday and she refused to see me. I don't know if she's angry with me. I sighed and continued listening to the conversations going on in the car.

♡♡♡♡♡

We arrived home a little past six and were greeted by mum. "Honey you're back," she said as she gave him a kiss. She turned to me and gave me a peck. Seth coughed 'mama's boy' and I shot daggers at him. He was about to say something when my mum pinched his cheeks and gave him a peck to. I rose my eyebrows at him and mouthed 'you were saying.'

He rubbed him neck and looked away. I silently chuckled.

David spoke up after a few minutes, "We should get going. Sam has been home alone today, so it's time for her to get some company." They said their goodbyes and were off.

"What would you like to eat this evening, darling," Mrs. Chris said as she came out off the kitchen. "I would like-," "Shush. I wasn't talking to you," she said cutting my dad off. "No one ever asks me what I want to eat," he mumbled as he sat on the couch. Everyone except him burst into laughter.

Our laughter was cut short when Uncle David and Seth burst into the house. "Has anyone seen Samantha?"

♡♡♡♡

It's been an hour since David told us Samantha wasn't home. We thought she had gone for a walk or something so we didn't worry much, but after Liz called to ask where Sammy was because she wasn't picking her phone we started panicking.

Sammy never went on walks without full battery, she says she might need someone to pick her up half way through. She is definitely a lazy one.

So here we are at 8:15pm, thinking of any possible place she might be.

"Where did she tell you she was going?," my mum ask Liz for the hundredth time in the last hour. "I don't know. Sh..she told me she would being out, but she would be back before you guys. Whe..when I asked where she was going, she said it doesn't matter," Liz said between sobs as Luke comforted her.