Special Chapter 10~20k special (The Prince's Diary)

Sunoo's POV:

The fact that I belong to the Popular Young Royals that also means that I was popular in school together with my friends and my sister. 

Having friends is one of my favorite things in the world since I am a social butterfly ever since I was little. Knowing that my friends Jay and Sunghoon got their love of their lives, I never felt so happy for them...

And I never thought I'll find mine too...

At first, taking care of our country is my priority, well its still up to now though.. but to the point of forgetting about myself too? I lost it, I didn't know  I'd be needing someone to lean on other than my family and friends...

But then I met her...

She was known as the meanest student in our school and even got my sister to be her victim.

But not all villains are the suspects they were born to be with... sometimes, we need to understand them to help them love and accept themselves as the world still accepts them.

Like me... I accepted her for who she is... and I am very happy to see her bloom through these years, changing for the better. Changing for the better of herself...

And I'm beyond happy that I am a part of that change...

Those raging eyes I saw before was full of hatred and guilt. But now its full of love and acceptance.

And spending time with her together with our son, its like living in a new dimension wherein we get to write our own stories and reading our past histories. 

I'm glad to have all of you in my life, my love.. my princess, my queen, and our son, my prince...

May we all have future dawns even if its my last breath..

-King  Kim Sunwoo, 

-No time no write! Hope you enjoy this special chapter!!!-