~Special Chapter~

5 weeks later...

Maids running quickly, designers ordering their staffs to place decorations at their right places, garden polished by workers, everyone's busy..

You couldn't believe the special day has come for the Princess of Seoul to marry the man she loves...

How lovely..

Beautifully dressed in your wedding gown, hair and makeup fixed, friends squealing, full of excitement, made your day much more colorful, yet nervous..

Seeing them proud of you warmed your heart especially your father and your brother, giving you all the love they could give, you were very very thankful to have them all in your life.

And now to your fiance, whom would be your husband, you were very lucky that you met him and finally you are both getting to write your very own new chapter in life as a couple..

"Sis, I am very much proud of you." Sunoo, getting emotional wiped his tears of joy and hugged you, giving his warmest smile.

"Thank you bro.." You returned the hug and smiled at him.

Your father visited you in your room and stopped mid way, staring at you with full lovingness.

"My princess.. I can't believe you are getting married. You look exactly like your mother.. sweetheart." He said, wiping his tears as he remembers the time he and your mother married each other.

"I know your mother would be very much proud of her princess, just like we do." He added, making you tear up, imagining your mother hugging you and feeling her warmness.

"Aish... stop being emotional shall we, we have a wedding ceremony to celebrate!!" Your brother said and broke the hug giggling..

You sighed to let away your nervousness and smiled at them. 

'Its time..' You thought and the rest of them left you to get ready..

The priest arrived at the castle and bowed down to the Royal family, preparing himself at the middle of the castle grounds.

Guests arrived, together with your friends, some fellow classmates, and even your uncles, Kings Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook, to celebrate their niece's wedding ceremony.

Your father smiled and hugged them all, missing his brothers from the long time no see experiences they had.

"They sure are getting older and matured enough that you had to let them go hyung.." King Namjoon said, patting your father's shoulder..

"Yeah, I remembered playing with them when they were still kids.." King Jungkook added.

Minutes later, bells and horns were heard and guests stood up, seeing the groom walking on the aisle followed by his best man, Jake. Then the rest followed and finally, the bride...

Sighing deeply behind the castle's door, finally it opened, revealing guests, your uncles and friends sharing their awes and applauses seeing you walk on the aisle together with your father and your brother.

Sunghoon couldn't keep his eyes off you while his tears blurs his vision and temptingly escaped his eyes being overwhelmed seeing his princess finally will become his wife.

Memories of you and Sunghoon flooded in your mind when you caught him staring at you with a loving smile, automatically comforted you and smile at him, staring into his eyes.

Reaching the front, your father handed your hand to Sunghoon which he took it gently as if he is afraid to break it and thanked your father and your brother with a hug.

Returning to you, he stared at your eyes once again and sighed, smiling at you making the two of you chuckle.

The two of you started your vows.

"Do you Park Sunghoon take the Princess Kim Y/n as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" Sunghoon smiled at you.

"I do.." He said still staring at you.

"Do you Princess Kim Y/n take Park Sunghoon as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" You smiled at Sunghoon still staring at his eyes as you answered..

"I do.."

"I then announce you, husband, and wife. You may kiss the bride." Applause was heard and roared when he placed his hand on your waist, and the other cupping your face gently as he brings his lips close to yours, kissing you passionately..

Time skip...

The time has come for the bride to toss her bouquet to the ladies lined up to catch it. But the guests' eyes widened when you walked to your bestfriend and gave her your bouquet.

"Y-Y/n.. why me?" Mina said which made you giggle and winked at her, pointing at her back..

Her eyes widened, when she saw her boyfriend, Jay who kneeled down looking at her with a loving smile, while holding a diamond ring.

"Choi Mina, will you marry me?" Cheers were thrown at them and guests shouted "YES, SAY YES!" making Mina chuckle and looked at Jay who is waiting nervously.

"Of course I'd love to marry you!" She said which made Jay fist bombed the air in victory and placed the ring on her finger.

All of you clapped your hands at the couple and continued the celebration.

"Hmmm... I wonder when you would propose to Sarah, brother.." You winked at your brother which made Sarah blush. 

Sunoo saw her and smirked, looking at all of you.

"Soon, I will propose to her soon..." The blush deepened Sarah's cheek when Sunoo snaked his hand on her waist, pulling her closer.. 

~end~

-Hey guys.. ;) bonus chapter added.. :D-