Chapter 7- Friend

The sun rose as its light hits your face, you finally opened your eyes.

It is your second day of class and you promised yourself to fix what you've done yesterday.

You did your morning routine but cancelled wearing a disguise..

Your phone vibrated inside your jacket's pocket and you clicked the notification that popped.

'Princess Y/n is transferring at Enha Academy' said the week's news..

"Easily spread.." You sighed and turned off your phone as you went out of your room.

You were about to knock at Sunoo's door but he opened it at the time you landed your knuckles on the flat of the door.

"Good morning sis." He beamed with a smile full of sunshine.

"Good morning bro." You smiled as he went out of his room.

The both of you went to the dining table to eat your breakfast but unfortunately, your father is absent due to his King duties.

"Good morning Your Highnesses. Please enjoy your food." Your royal chef revealed you and your brother's favorite food, Tteokbokki. 

After eating your breakfast, you went to your chauffer with your brother and Lisa trailing the both of you. 

The two of you arrived at school only to be surrounded by paparazzi flashing their cameras as Lisa and the other royal guards made their way to stop them for them to make way for you.

You saw your friends waiting for the two of you at the campus and you smiled and waved at them while you saw Sarah and her friends roll their eyes at you which you just ignored.

Time skip

Your first class has ended and its time for break.  You, your brother and your friends were about to go to the library to hang out but you excused yourself to go to the bathroom..

As you walk into the hallways you heard some sniffling beside the stall you are using.

"Excuse me, is everything okay in there?" You asked, knocking the door.

The sniffles stopped and the person unlocked the door for you to open.

There you see the girl from yesterday who was bullied by Sarah and her friends, sitting on the toilet lid drenched in water and her hair is messy..

"H-hey, why are you crying?" You stepped closer to her but she flinched.

"P-please don't h-hurt me..." She said while shaking.

"Hey, I won't. I won't.." You crouched down to her level, hands gently brushing her hair out off her face.

There you saw some bruises and a cut. Her glasses has a crack on the lenses indicating that it was stepped and crashed by someone.

"Who did this to you?" You caressed her cheeks.

"S-s.. S-sarah.." She said hesitantly. 

Your blood boiled at the thought of Sarah continuously bullying students.

"Let me help you clean up.. please wait here for a sec hmm? I'll be right back.." You told her while holding her hands.

You went out off the bathroom and you reached for your phone inside your pocket and dialed Lisa's number.

"Yes, Your Highness?" Lisa picked up.

"Lisa, could you please bring me some of my clean uniforms, some contact lenses and a clean towel a.s.a.p." You said to her and you can hear her shoes clacking as she quickly walked to get what you need.

"Give me five minutes, Your Highness.. I'll be right there.." She said.

"Thank you so much Lisa. I will wait for you at the gate of the school." There you ended the call, and placed your phone back to your pocket.

After waiting for five minutes, She handed you a paper bag with the things you needed inside it.

"Why do you need these stuff? Did something happen?" She asked but you quickly ran, making her brows curl in confusion.

"I'll tell at home!" You shouted.

You went back to the bathroom and saw the girl walking out off the stall.

She froze while looking at you who is now panting hard from running.

"Wait... *pants* here.." You gave her the paper bag full of items and she took it hesitantly.

"Call me if you are done changing. I will be here outside if you need me." You smiled at her and she began to change..

The girl opened the bathroom door and saw you leaning at the wall, looking at the ground.

"I... I-I'm d-done.." She murmured. You quickly turned at her direction and walked towards her.

You saw her holding her broken glasses and the pair of contact lenses you gave her.

"Why aren't you wearing the contact lenses?" You asked.

"I-I don't know how.." She looked down as if you are about to scold her.

"Here, let me help you with that." She looked up in a surprise to see you smiling at her.

"Y-you won't beat me up?" She asked you which made you widen your eyes.

"W-why would I even do that?! Here.. let me help you but first, we need to go to the nurse's office and treat those wounds of yours. Okay?" You held out your hand and she accepted it.

You two went to the nurse's office and you knocked at the door. 

 A mid aged lady named Jessica based on her nametag opened the door and her eyes went wide as saucers to see you and the girl beside you with her face full of bruises and a cut.

"My goodness, Dear what happened to you? Y-your Highness, thankyou for taking her here.." She bowed.

"It's nothing nurse Jessica.." You smiled at her and to the girl.

You are about to turn your heels to another direction but you felt a hand engulfing your wrist.

"U-uhm.. Your Highness.. thank you very much f-for helping me.." The girl said.

You smiled at her.

"Y/n.. please. Call me Y/n.." You placed your free hand to wrap hers.

"T-thank you Y/n.. I am Mina.." she smiled at you and you returned it.

"No problem, what are friends are for?" Her smile widened and she suddenly hugged you.

"Thank you.. I've been longing for a friend like you.." Hearing those words makes you wanna tear up so you returned the hug, while smiling ear to ear..