Chapter 4- Truth

The students gasped hearing your voice, making Sarah and her friends stop.

"Oh... its the new student, pretending to be someone else or should I say.. Princess Y/n?!" Your shocked face made her smirk really wide that you would want to wipe it away from her face.

"W-what the heck are you saying, Sarah?!" You asked her which made her smirk even more.

She pulled out her phone out of her pocket and played a video record in full volume. You, and your brother's eyes doubled the sizes, hearing your conversation at the rooftop.

Students pulled out their phones and took pictures and videos in front of you which made you squint your eyes because of the flashes. Sunoo's friends noticed it and immediately told them to stop taking photos and videos of you.

The video record of your conversation ended and Sarah placed her phone back inside her pocket and smirked at you.

"So, what does it feel like having the spotlight again, Your Highness?" Your blood boiled at her and slowly took of your glasses. Sunoo's friends are having a hard time stopping the students from recording the scene that is playing in front of them. And your brother looked down at the floor, disappointed at himself.

"This is all my fault.. I am really sorry Y/n.." Sunoo said, balling his fists.

"You did nothing wrong. Remember that.. now, please hold these for me." You smiled at your brother and gave your fake glasses to him.

You unbraided your hair and wiped your makeup using your sleeves which made the students gasp and went towards the beaten girl, helping her to stand up.

"Jay, could you please help her go to the clinic?" You asked Jay and he nodded, escorting the girl.

You looked at Sarah and all of the students who crowded the hallway.

"Yes, I am Princess Y/n.  I did disguise myself into a nerd not to gain any spotlight.. but to experience what it is like to become a normal student." You started.

"But I should have known that there are some kind of people who are able to make some horrible doings to other students who just looked different from them." You continued.

"You are just saying that because you had it all" Sarah shouted at you.

"What do you mean I have it all?!" You shouted back.

"Aren't you contented of what you've already had? Fancy balls, having tons of Princes lining up to marry you, servants here and there doing all of the shits you are telling them to do?" She said.

"Do you really think I- we are like that?!" Your anger is rising up every step you take towards her.

"Yes! I do! Seeing you and your brother at the newspapers makes me want to throw up millions of times!" She said.

"Now that is a form of disrespect Ms. Lee.." All students got surprised by the unfamiliar tone of your brother's voice. Even you as he stare at Sarah like he is going to fire a servant.

"What is the meaning of this mess?!" Students stopped taking pictures and videos as they heard Mr. Choi's voice.

"Never talk shit about my family even if you don't know what we are doing for the country." You gasped hearing your bubbly, soft brother swear in front of other people.

"Why, its true right? All you want is spotlight! All of you wants spotlight!" Your brother is about to slap the girl in front of you but you quickly stopped his hand and calmed him.

"What you said about us is wrong Sarah. Yes we all have what we want, we have fancy balls and all shits, but we are not that fucking arrogant. We are humans too.. we also suffer. What you think about us wanting all the spotlights? No. We do what is right for the country. For the people.. We are not what you think we are Sarah." You were about to reach for her hand but she slapped it.

"Oh yeah?! You only want people to serve you!" She shouted at you.

"WE... serve our people. Not the other way around.. royals don't slack and let people suffer under their care. People don't serve us. We serve them.. we serve them because it is our duty and our priority as people. So stop comparing your life with ours. Don't be blinded by wealth." You wiped the tears falling out of your eyes and excused yourself for you to go to the restroom.

"I am so sorry Your Highness, this will be reported immediately." Mr. Choi bowed at you and your brother multiple times.

"There is nothing to be reported Mr. Choi.. Now please excuse me." You said,  giving him a small warm smile and bowed at him.

Sunoo and the rest followed you and gave Sarah and other students dirty glances. 

"Ms. Lee, go inside my office immediately." You heard Mr. Choi as you walk to the school's hallway and went out of the school.

You called Lisa to go get your car and your drivers license and she arrived 10 mins, giving you your coat and keys.

"Are you sure, you want to drive Y/n? I mean, I could just drive for you.." Lisa asked you and you just nodded. 

"I want to clear my mind while driving Lisa, but thanks for your offer." You smiled at her.

You were about to get inside the driver's seat but Sunoo grabbed your hand and you turned around to meet his face.

"I want to go with you.." He said, giving you puppy eyes.

"How about your friends?" You looked at his back where his friends are standing.

"Could we go with you? I mean, we don't need to attend our next classes and Mr. Choi gave us an excuse." You nodded your head and looked at the other men.

"Do y'all want you come with us to the park? I know its gonna be peaceful there and I know that we all need some fresh air." You smiled at them. 

They looked at each other and nodded at you. You smiled and invited them to get inside your car.

"Join us, Lisa." You smiled at her. She shook her head and pointed at her watch signaling her work hours.

"I'll just take the cab. Enjoy and take care Your Highnesses." She waved at you.

"You too Lisa, take care!" You waved back and started the engine of your car.

You looked at your brother at your side and smiled at him and you looked at your back to see your friends and smiled at them too.

"Okay, were off to the park then!" They cheered and Sunoo began to turn on the bluetooth of your car to connect his phone to play music.

"I'm gonna play my playlist." He said excitedly.

"NO!" You all shouted and laughed after seeing Sunoo's reaction.