Chapter 5- Park

You all arrived at the park and you all sat on a bench, watching the kids play tag.

"Finally, I get some peace.." You sighed leaning your back.

"Yeah, sis.. I like it here more than staying at school, hearing girls squeal making my ears bleed." Sunoo said, rolling his eyes which made you laugh hard.

"Wanna play tag?" Ni-ki asked Jungwon and they started running.

Heeseung on the other hand wants to play too but he knows that Sunoo is still talking to you so he tapped Jakes arm.

"Tag, you're it!" Then Heeseung started running fast leaving Jake who has his mouth open.

"Oh no you don't hyung." Jake said running after Heeseung, laughing.

"Aish.. those kids.." Jay said and shook his head like a mother scolding her children.

He then looked at Sunoo who is looking at his reflection on his camera and smirked, going to his direction.

"Hi Sunoo.. you have something on your face. " Jay started then tapped his cheeks.

"There... tag you're it." Jay started running while laughing as he saw Sunoo's annoyed face.

"Yah! hyungggg that's so unfairrrr~" Sunoo said then he ran after Jay who was teasing him from afar.

You laughed at the sight of them playing around the park as your eyes lingered around the beautiful trees and some fallen leaves. You smiled at the scenery but then you felt someone sat on the bench beside you.

"It sure is peaceful here.."  You turned your head to your side and saw Sunghoon leaning his back at the bench.

"Yeah.. I go here sometimes to have fresh air." You smiled at him and looked at the others.

"I love seeing people putting a smile on their faces, and having some fun." You said, admiring your friends and your brother from afar.

"Me too.. but how about you? Do you sometimes have a fun time?" Sunghoon asked making your smile loosen.

"I.. I guess seeing people happy and having some fun time makes me have a fun time too.." You said looking at the grass.

"Oh come on! That's not what we call fun. Fun is how you feel every time you love what you are doing." He said.

You had an idea and you smirked at that thought. Sunghoon made a curious face as he saw you smirking like a crazy girl.

"Bet you can catch me?" You said to him smirking. He gave you a 'what?' look and you tapped his arm.

"Tag, you're it!" Then you came running to the others as he run after you. You laughed as he was trying his best to catch you but you ran too fast that he is running out of breath.

"Aishh!" He screamed and you laughed at him as he fell to the ground, catching his breath. He then curled into a ball, covering his face.

You were curious so you went to him, and patted his back.

"Hey, you okay?" You crouched down to reach his level. But you didn't know the plan he was planning.

He then pulled you to the ground with him as you almost crushed him and you closed your eyes to feel the sudden impact but luckily, your elbows supported you from completely crushing him, leaving his hands holding your waist.

He laughed at first but stopped after. You opened your eyes just to see your face that is just inches close to his.

You were surprised as he didn't move his spot. He then smirked at you.

"Tag. You're it." He whispered and you realized that his hands reached your shoulder to tap it.

You groaned while standing up and he laughed at you while pointing at your now angry face.

"You are so unfair!!!" You said, pouting..

Sunoo and the rest went to the two of you, panting.

"Y/n.. we need to come back. Dad knew.." He said between pants.

"He knew what?" You asked, curiously but your eyes widened after realizing that your dad, the King new what happened earlier. Someone must've said about the incident.

"Shit! Lets go!. Mind if I just drop y'all back to school?" You asked them and they nodded.

You all ran back to your car, as you started the engine and stepped on the accelerator hard making your car roar. You drove fast and in minutes, you were back at school. You said your goodbyes to your friends and you fastly drove your car to arrive at the castle.