~Special Chapter 2 (Short)~

7 years later...

"Catch me if you can uncle Sunoo!!" Eunho, your 5 year old son laughed while your brother is chasing him around the castle because its time for lunch.

Its been minutes since you've convinced him to eat his lunch but he doesn't want to eat. What he wanted was the new toy sword your husband bought for him.

Although he has so many toys, Sunghoon would still spoil his son with new ones which made your son hard to control.

"Aish... that's why I told you to stop spoiling him too much!" You said to Sunghoon a little bit irritated as the two of you help your brother chase Eunho around the castle.

"Well how can I say no to our son if he looks handsome like his father?" You playfully smacked his head while he just giggled and continue  to chase him..

There you didn't know where Eunho went...

"Eunho!! Baby, where are you?!" You shouted as the maids help you to find him.

"Buddy, its not fine to play hide and seek now you have to eat your lunch!" Sunghoon said in nervousness thinking where could his son be.

Footsteps and giggles were heard on the hallway where the dining room is located so the two of you ran.

Only to find out that your son was carried by your uncle Jimin together with your father, walking towards you and Sunghoon.

"I guess this little man wanted a deal with his parents Y/n." Your uncle winked at you, leaving the rest of you confused, even your father.

"After all those running and chasing you young man, now you wanted a deal with us?" You crossed your arms to your chest.

"I'm sorry mommy, daddy... but I promise I would eat my lunch now if only..." He trailed while the rest of you waited for him to continue.

"If only I have someone to play with other than uncle Sunoo. I know he is busy and I don't want to trouble him.." He looked down at the floor. Your eyes softened on what he said.

"Honey, we didn't know that you were feeling lonely these days. Don't worry, I'll call your uncle Jay and aunt Mina so that they would let Yuna come to the castle for you to play with.." You stood up  turned around and started to type Mina's number when the next thing your son said made your cheeks hotter than ever.

"No, mommy... I want a sibling.." Your eyes widened, and turned your back your head to meet your son's innocent eyes, not knowing you were a blushing mess..

Your father choked on his own saliva and suspiciously glared at King Jimin who was just standing behind Eunho, smiling proudly.

You quickly looked at Sunghoon who has a shocked face but now covered with a playful giggle then back to your son.

"W-who taught you that deal?" You stuttered. Your son innocently smiled at you and pointed at someone.

"Uncle Jimin!" Eunho's smiled widened, showing off his cute little fangs just like his father.

"PARK JIMIN!!!!!!!!" Your father smacked King Jimin's head while your uncle just laughed and shrugged, leaving you and your husband speechless and shocked.

"I guess we have to uh..." You quickly smacked Sunghoon's shoulder making him giggle.

"I was about to say we have to let Eunho eat his lunch now, silly!" He laughed, seeing your flushed face and he quickly pecked your lips as he picked Eunho up to go to the dining room.

~end~

-Gosh, I got goosebumps myself!! Hope you enjoyed this short special chapter!! ;)-