Special Chapter 5 ~Sarah's Life Changer~

I didn't know what love was ever since my parents died when I was 15. I admit living without them made me braver than ever, but the love faded..

I don't feel loved anymore. I don't believe in it anymore. All my classmates did things to me knowing that I don't have parents anymore. I don't even know what 'family' is.

Then the life of the popular royals popped up my mind.. the popular prince in our school who is so bubbly that really annoys me, and especially that princess which I call a brat because she already has everything yet she wants spotlight.

She is the one I hated the most..

But also the one who changed me to the old me..

I never felt light emotions.. but she changed it. They changed it..

I'm in the verge of dying but she saved me.

She cared...

Out of all the horrible things I did to her, to them...

She still cared..

She recovered the love I onced known..

Her friends treated me like I haven't done anything wrong...

And she also pulled me into the new world wherein it was projected up side-down for me.

And then her brother...

I didn't know I would feel this way..

Is this the feeling of  so called, butterflies inside the stomach?

Is this the feeling most people feel when they are with their favorite people?

Why am I feeling this??

Then it hit me...

I was in love...

I didn't know the princess whom I hated in the past is my life changer..

My savior..

The one who revived the old me.

The princess who doesn't need a crown just to own her title as a royal...

My first true friend..

And now my sister-in-law,

Kim Y/n...

-Happy 500 votes! I love y'all so much ♡~-