Epilogue

3,000+ Reads Awesome!!!

So Read the note at the end please :}

Vote :D

Comment ;D

----------------------

Epilogue

"Please move your tassel from the right, to the left." The lady said. And we all did so.

"Please congratulate the class of two-thousand-thirteen! The insight of our future!" The principle of our school announced.

There was cheering everywhere as my classmates and I tossed our hats in the air. My dad was going crazy over me and Damon. I looked up to see all the hats coming back down. Only, my head stayed up. I was thinking back to Hannah, Victor and Jace.

Even though it's been five months after they died, I still remember them. But I came to my senses and accepted that it happened, that they wouldn't want me to wallow in depression over something that no one knew could happen.

I had an idea then. I went up to the mic and cleared my throat. It worked and I soon had everyone's attention.

"Five months ago, I lost three people who were very close to me. I would do anything to have them here with me now. But I know I can't have that. So I'd just like to say, that even though they moved on to a better place, Hannah Melanie Lawrence, Victor James Donegan, and Jace Bennit will graduate along with us in our hearts. Thank you." I stepped away from the mic and into Damon's arms.

I remember being told by my dad that Jared had Dissociative Identity Disorder, meaning Jared had two or multiple personalities. The exact reason as to why he had kidnapped my friends and I... And ultimately killed two of them. The Jared I saw at the beach was the real Jared. The one at the house was another Jared. And the Jared at the abandoned house was someone else.

"That was great Lori." Damon smiled sadly, pulling me away from my thoughts.

"I miss him." I said softly, standing by the corner with my brother, looking out to the pe

"Jace?" He asked.

Drew.

I could never get over him. Even when I tried so hard, I couldn't. He was all I thought about, next to Hannah, Victor and Jace. And when I was thinking about Drew, it made me feel like I was cheating on Jace. But then I realized Jace wouldn't want me to stay stuck on him.

He would want me to move on. He said he was taking himself out, making it easier for me. I still remember every word he spoke to me.

Never in my life did I ever think that I would love harder than I loved Victor.

"My kids graduated!" My dad shouted as he came over to us.

He finally got his divorce from mom, which we were more than happy, and Maeve never bothered us again. She still did her nasty thing though, I'm not sure why. She's just taking the bad road and mom's letting her.

"I mean, Lori, I wasn't worried about but Damon!" My father exclaimed.

"Jee thanks dad! That means a lot!" Damon shouted but we all knew that it was just a joke.

"I'm just kidding son, I am the proudest dad ever. To have both of my kids graduate with flying colors." He seemed to get too excited there.

"Calm down dad." I joked.

He brought us into a group hug and I placed my head on his shoulder. I smiled through my tears.

"Lori! Damon!" It was Alex pushing through hugging people.