54. Even Though You Really Walloped Me

It's been a week since that day I agreed to be in a domestic discipline relationship with Tay. Christmas happened and it was amazing. I enjoyed spending time with my family as well as the time off school. We still have another week off before we go back, and Tay and I have plans to spend a lot of it together.

Tay and I have officially been boyfriend and girlfriend for 3 months as of Christmas eve. I'm going over to her house today to hang out and help her redecorate her room. We were also going to go to a club with some of her friends from Dolph. She told me to show up whenever, so I didn't set an alarm. I left my house at about 11.

When I got there, her brother and father were outside. Carter was operating a bulldozer and Jason was on the backhoe. I wasn't entirely sure what they were doing but I might ask them later. I went inside without knocking, knowing no one would have a problem with it. I was at the Sanders' residence almost as much as I was at my own house.

Tay was sitting on the living room floor putting a bed together.

"Hey baby," she said, giving me a sweet smile.

I walked over and wrapped my arms around her. I hadn't seen her in a moment.

"Hi," I kissed her forehead, "Whatcha workin' on?"

"Putting this bed together. I already painted," she said as she put a different size bit into the drill.

"Shit, I could've been here earlier to help you," I said, mad at myself for not helping her.

"Language," she shot me a warning look, "I painted it late last night. I wanted to do the rest today. We have a lot to do."

"Sorry. What would you like me to do?"

"Finish putting this together. The 'structions are right there. I am going to go see if the paint is dry then I'm going to go get all the boxes and see what else needs done."

She went up the stairs and I continued putting the bed frame together. It didn't take very long because she had already done most of it. I walked upstairs and helped her carry several boxes down. We then carried the bed up and put it in the middle of the room. It was queen and it took up a lot of room. We went back downstairs and began unboxing everything.

We made her bed and untangled lights. I was helping her hang up some lights when I hit my head on the ceiling causing me to drop the whole light strand.

"Damn it!" I said in frustration.

She popped my mouth and said, "Peter Grayson, you're on strike two with your cussing today."

"I'm sorry," I said while I rubbed my mouth.

We untangled the lights again and finished hanging them up. We moved onto the next thing and by the time we were completely finished, it was 4 o'clock. She set out some hamburger meat and took a shower. When she got out, I took one. When I got out, she was dressed in tiny shorts and a long sleeve crop top. It was a very soft material. She was making the meat into enchiladas.

I sat on the counter beside her and occasionally she'd feed me a bite of the meat or cheese. She told me about going to all her family's Christmases and I told her about my week in Downtane. I got to hang out with my friends from up there for a day and I was ecstatic about that. I miss them. We planned for them to come down for a weekend soon.

She stuck them in the oven and set the timer. We had time to watch one episode of our new show "Dawson's Creek" before they were ready. Carter and Jason came in halfway through the episode all sweaty.

"Suppers in the oven," she told them.

"Thanks Peach," they said at the same time.

She smiled and they went to go shower. The episode had less than a minute when the timer dinged. We finished it then I took the dish out of the oven for Tay. I helped her get out all the fixings and lay them out. Carter and Jason came and sat down at the table.