𝙅𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩 3

This will finally be the last part~

You return the hug and finally say "we gotta talk". He pulls away and looks at you questioning. "Uh sit down". He points on the bed and you could see that he's also nervous. You do as he told and look down at your hands which lay in your lap.

"What you wanna talk about?" He sits down next to you. You take a deep breath "are you cheating on me with Kylee?" You are too scared to see his reaction so you keep your head down. "You gonna believe just some strangers on the internet?" Javon asks in disbelief. "Uh yeah? I mean you were hella distance these past few days, or even weeks"

You furrow your brows and look him straight in his eyes. His eyes look disappointed and also a little bit hurt. "To your question, no I am not cheating on you with Kylee, Jaden is literally in a relationship. Fuck I'm not even supposed to tell anyone. Even Jayla doesn't know" He says mad, fuck you've fucked up.

"Really? Then why were you distanced? You ignored me for days" you say hurt. "Because I needed to help Jaden with all the dates and stuff" You look at your lap ashamed, that's embarrassing. "Uh I'm sorry" Javon gets up and stands in front of you. He takes your head in his hand and makes you look at him. "No need to, I would think the same but you know, my fans are fucking crazy and toxic, if we ever wanna make it official, I can't guarantee for anything".

You nod understanding. "I think I would be able to handle it, but it's your decision and I'm really really sorry for being such a bitch" He shakes his head and kisses your lip. "You ain't a bitch and do you care if we make it official? I don't think I could handle seeing those rumours anymore" You nod in agreement. "Only if you give me more kisses" He smirks and do like you asked.

You quickly end the make out session before it leads to something more. "How do you wanna make it official?" You ask out of breath. "Well I could post a picture of you and say something like that you're my girlfriend, then they can see your pretty swollen lips and know that I'm serious" You blush. You like this side of him. "Only if you let me post a TikTok with you" He nods in agreement.

————————
This is finally the end, I'm literally so sorry

But I'll do a Jayla imagine next cuz I'm such a simp for her