𝙅𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙣

Javonxf!reader/ euphoria premiere~

Today was the day, it's your first time on the red carpet. Saying that you are excited is an underestimate. Your legs were trembling and you're sweating like you've just ran a marathon.

"Please remember me why I'm doing this again" you say to your boyfriend Javon, who was sitting directly in front of you and he didn't show a single sign of distress. "Because you love me" he smirks and puts a hand on your knee to calm you down. And he was damn right. You've been dating for nearly a year now

~"Sweetheart please come over for a second" your father said, who was standing next to a man which low-key reminded you of the Moana guy. Next to the Moana guy, there was a boy around your age, who was a little bit smaller than you, which wasn't a surprise since you were very tall for your age

"Wassup?"  You asked and put the weights down. You were in the gym since you were a mma fighter. "I want you to meet these two, this is DJ Walton- he points to the Moana guy- and this is his son Wanna-he points to the boy-, they'll train with us for the next few days". You nod, not really knowing what to say to your father.

"I'm y/n, nice to meet you"  You say at the end and Javon nods, checking you out, which kinda makes you blush~

"You've been listening?" He pouts and you bust out laughing. "Your face is way too adorable" You smirk and kiss his nose, which makes Javon blush "I hate you, you know that right?"

Ignoring him, you turn around and hug him from behind, "I'm scared" You whisper into his neck, still being slightly taller than him. "Why? I mean you're the prettiest girl on earth and everyone loves you" His words are making you blush "Mhm, thank you, but what if something embarrassing happens to me?" You give his neck a lil kiss, making Javon shiver.

"Your feelings are valid babe, but just know, that the chances of you actually tripping or something like that are very low" He turns around and gives you a kiss, which you gladly accept. "I love you so so much" You smile and lean your head against his. "I know, I really love you too"

You two don't say a single word, you just enjoy the moment, knowing that the evening will be very stressful

This is a really short one and I'm sooo sorry, but I hope you enjoy it anyways!!!

Don't forget to eat&drink, ily <3