𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮 𝙥𝙩 1

Ashtray x f!sibling reader (platonic), Ashtrays death, request by idk anymore sorry:(~

You never have touched a gun in your life, even any drugs. You were innocent, as innocent as you could be while living with drug dealers, but you love them regardless. Ashtray is your brother, like biological brother and Fez is like your father. Faye on the other hand was really like a best friend, or the closest friend you ever had and you are thankful for everything.

Right now you're sitting on the opposite of Cluster, watching him closely. Something was off and everyone besides you seem to know what's wrong. You shoot Ashtray a questionable look and he just gives you a sign to stay quiet. You are scared, very scared.

From that moment on where Ashtray put his knife into Clusters neck, everything seems like a blur. You can't really remember anything, besides that you sit in the bathtub, sacred of your life. You usually are a very happy person, thankful for everything you have and enjoying every moment with your family, but right now, your hands are shaking and you can't form a single thought. You don't hear Fezcos shooting, begging Ashtray to be smart. Everything was like a silent nightmare. The only thing that you can hear is Ashtray loading the guns.

"I love you no matter what happens. Please never forget that. If i'm gonna die, don't forget that memorise exist past time. Move on and have the good life that you deserve" Ashtray says and hugs you, placing a little kiss on your forehead. "Please Ashtray, don't do something dumb. There are always more ways out than you can see". You beg him. You don't want to let him go. He is your everything, he's your soulmate.

"I gotta do this to protect us, I don't want you to die" You begin to cry and Ash does the same. You lay down in the bathtub, next to ashtray who's holding your hand. And then suddenly the shooting begins. The loud sounds of the bullets make you even more anxious. You don't wanna die and you don't want Ashtray to die. You are only 12. You should be on a playground, hanging out with friends but not in a bathroom, where you get shot by the police.

Ashtray tries to calm you down but it doesn't help, the bullets don't seem to stop.

Finally after 1 minute it stops. Ashtray gets up, saying his last goodbye to you. He gives you his beloved chain. Grandma gave it Ashtray after he ate the cigarette. It's a gold necklace with a cigarette pendant. "Please Ash, don't leave me alone. I can't do it without you" You cry out but nothing helps.

When the police officer get inside the bathroom you directly show him your arms. Before he can show any reaction, Ashtray already shoots him and from then on, you will never forget it.

Ashtray sends you one apologised look and then you just see his brain every where on the floor. A little bit even got in your hair. You start to panic, realising that you lost everything you ever had.

—————
y'all the finale was soooo good but rip ashtray:(