𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙖

Jayla x f!reader fluff, request by lenaperezz <33~

It's just another sleepless night for you, but this time Jayla is right next to you. You're having a sleepover since the whole streets are full of snow and there is no way to get home. The only problem is that you have insomnia and no one besides your family and your therapist know about it and your meds are in your room at home.

So you just lay there, cuddled into your girlfriend and look at the ceiling. You try everything to sleep, every skill your therapist taught you but nothing helps. After a bit you get bored and go to the kitchen to get something to drink and to calm your hot body down. "Why aren't you sleeping babe?" Jayla scares the shit out of you, when she hugs you from behind. "Oh my- Jayla I thought you were a bulgar." You turn around and hug her back, hiding your face in her hair so that she won't notice anything.

"Awww I'm sorry, but come back to bed. It's lonely without you" You blush and kiss her cheek softly. "I will, I just needed a drink". She hums and you two go back to bed. "Good night my love". You smile at her and give her a soft good night kiss. "You too, you need your sleep." You nod at her and she quickly falls asleep in your arms.

You smile at her and brush her hair out of her face, so you have a better view on her peaceful face. She looks like an angel when she's sleeping. You go on tiktok and scroll through it, to kill the time. After a bit you still can't sleep and your clothes and hairs suddenly feel like they're at the wrong place. You try to move them but it's still so uncomfortable and like it's not enough, you start feeling every bacteria and dirt on your face. The feeling of overwhelming grows and you can't help yourself but to cry. You try everything to stay quiet.

You hate that feeling, everything is just overwhelming and you can't do anything against it. If you would change your clothes or do your hair in a bun, it would make it just worse. You can't hold the sobs in anymore, so you try to bite your arm. Of course it doesn't help and Jayla wakes up.

"hey, hey baby, what's wrong?" She asks directly. You aren't able to say anything so you just shake your head and look away. You hate it when she sees you this unstable. "Look at me" She turns your head to hear and brushes your tears out of your face. "Pschttt, everything is good. You wanna maybe take a warm shower and watch a movie?" She looks at you and her eyes slowly calm you down. "I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong, everything is just too much." You break down again and this time she hugs you.

"I'm sorry, but I'm always here for you, doesn't matter what. My love for you is endless and I hope that you know that" She kisses your forehead and you nod, cuddling up to her. "I love you too". She holds you a little bit longer and you quickly fall asleep.

———
Please send me y'all's requests, I'll try and be more active<33