𝙅𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙣

Javon x f!reader, short fluff~

Javon and you sit next to each other, locking your hands on your thight. You have an interview right , not just any interview but the wired auto complete question interviews.

You were very excited since this kind of interview is your favourite interview to watch. "hello, it's javon wanna walton and my beautiful girlfriend y/n and we're here to answer the webs most asked questions"

You nod and add a "do you wanna start or shall I?" Javon gives you the paper piece. "Ladies first" He winks and you slightly blush. "Okidoki, what do we have here?" you rip the paper piece off and read what's y/n y/l/n nationality?. You chuckle and read the question out loud. "Well my mother is from Russia and my father from Germany but I was born in Nothern Ireland, you wanna rip one paper thingmey off?" You ask Wanna the last question.

He nods happily and takes the thing off you, your hand brushing against his. "Y/n Y/l/n and Javon Wanna Walton dating?" he reads with a chuckle and you also giggle "Yep and we're happier than ever" You plop the 'P' of the Yep and smile.

"Okay next,y/n y/l/n accent" Javon reads out loud and you answer the question with "I have a Belfast accent" Javon nods again and reads the next question. "y/n y/l/n age" You always get the question and slowly you get tired of it. "I'm 15 and yes i'm older than javon but we're both from 2006" You answer sharply. "And please stop asking me that, it's slowly getting tired"

"Yeah for real, and yeah Y/n is taller than me" Javon says and you nod. People were obsessed over those questions. "Okay next, which languages can y/n y/l/n speak?" Javon takes your hand again and smiles at you like a lovesick puppy. "I can speak Spanish, English, German and Russia, also a little bit of french but really just a little bit". "I swear she can speak so many languages, it's not normal" You giggle because of Javons answer. "It's normal when you go to an European school babe"

"Still, okay, y/n and Javon started dating, so you mean like how or when?" Javon asks confused. His confused face is so cute not gonna lie. "I don't know, but we started dating while filming season 1 of euphoria and yeah, I asked him out and then at the end of season 1 we were officially in a relationship" You smile at the memories. It's been the best year of your life so far, and you can't imagine a life without him.

___________
I kinda feel like it's so bad and short but yeah,
I didn't have school for like two days because of a storm lmao, but hopefully i'm able to visits my cousin tmrw
enjoy and ily<3