Deja Vu?

The recess has started and Miyeon decided to see Soyeon to talk about Mr. Park.

Miyeon found her sister and they went outside to talk so no one could hear them.

"Soyeon look at this, i got this inside Mr. Park's office" Miyeon said while showing Soyeon the white substance she got.

"What do you think?"

"Definitely drugs, why would he put a sugar or salt in a small pack like that" Soyeon answered.

"I'll keep this, we can use this as an evidence against him" Soyeon said.

They were about to go back but they heard a noise, Soyeon decided to go check what made that noise, she saw nothing but a man running away.

"Be careful unnie, someone is watching us" Soyeon warned as they entered.

.
.
.

Miyeon went back inside and looked for Minnie to go with her to their next subject.

As they reached the room, they immediately sat down in their seats, the teacher came, and gave them another project.

"Miyeon, let's buy the material that we need for the project later when the class end" Minnie said.

"Sure, but i'll meet my sisters first, then i'll meet you at the stationery store"

.
.
.

The class has ended and and they are putting their belongings back to their bag to go out.

"I'll go meet my sisters now, bye Min, see you later" Miyeon said and goes outside leaving Minnie alone in the classroom.

While putting her things into her bag, Sam entered the room and he closed the door behind him and walked near to the raven to talk to her.

"Hello sir" Minnie greeted.

"Hi Minnie, your teacher told me that you need to clean the room, she's busy meeting with the principal"

"But sir, i need to meet Miyeon, i promise i'll clean this room tomorrow" Minnie begged hoping for Sam to agree.

"No, you need to clean now, or else the prin..... i mean your teacher will be mad at me"

"I'm really sorry sir but Miyeon is waiting for me at the stationery store, i need to go" Minnie said as she wears her bag and goes to the door to go outside.

She tried opening the door but it was locked.

She remembered the time where she was cleaning the same room that caused her to be late seeing Alice.

Her tears started to fall remembering those memories, still trying to open the door with all her strength.

She felt Sam getting closer behind her, but before she could turn around, she was hit by something on her head that knocked her unconscious.

Sam just leave the raven laying on the floor, he immediately went outside leaving the door unlocked because he was rushing to go see Miyeon.

"Stationery store, see you Miyeon"