Camera

Minnie is walking on the city trying to look for a shop that sells cameras.

She found one and entered the shop, she was surprised because there's a lot of different types of camera in that store.

She started looking for the camera that she'll like, until she saw that one camera that caught her attention, a color pink camera, her favorite color.

She picked it and bring it to the counter to pay for it.

"I want this, what do you call this one?" Minnie asked the cashier.

"It's a polaroid camera ma'am" the man answered.

"Alright, i'm gonna get this one" Minnie said while paying for it.

"Thanks ma'am, come again soon"

Minnie is excited to go home to try the new camera that she just bought.

She arrived home safely and unbox the camera immediately.

"Yuqi, Shuhua, come here quick" She shouted.

"Later unnie please, we're playing PUBG" shuhua said.

"Yeah unnie, we're gonna win the game" Yuqi said.

"No come here, i'll help you win a match later"

"Fine" both the younger said and goes towards Minnie.

"Both of you stand there" she said while preparing the camera "Do a pose"

"Shu, let's do the peace sign" Yuqi said and Shuhua agreed.

"Hana, dul, set!" Minnie pressed the shutter button.

"Don't move i'm still taking pictures"

"Unnie, five is enough let us see"

Minnie waited for the instant film to come out, she then shakes it and gave it to them.

"Here"

"It's so good unnie we like it, why don't we take a selfie together?" Yuqi said

"Sure" Minnie replied.

Minnie pressed the shutter, they waited until the photo came out and they looked at it together.

"Look, i'm so cute" Shuhua said.

"No i'm the cute one" Yuqi answered.

"Stop, i'm literally the cutest here, period" Minnie said while laughing making both of the younger whine.

Minnie was thinking while looking at the two admiring the photos they took.

"I'm glad they've become a part of my life, they made me happy when i was sad, i'll treasure all the memories i've made with them"