Chanyoung

Miyeon's POV
Two months have pass, Minnie and i got closer and became bestfriends.

She would always greet me everytime she enters the classroom, give me some food, walk with me to go home, take photos of us together.

She always make me happy, she's always there when I need her.

.
.
.

Minnie and i were sitting at her favorite bench on the park, Minnie once mentioned to me that she had a girlfriend, so i got curious.

"Tell me more about your ex-girlfriend" i can see Minnie got sad when i asked her.

"Her name is Alice, she's beautiful just like you" she answered with a sad smile.

"where is she now?"

"She went far away" she said looking at the sky.

"Tell me more"

"One day Miyeon, i will tell you everything" She said while smiling at me.

Days have passed and she continued making me happy, making me feel better i think i'm falling in love with her.

.
.
.

I'm at home talking with Soojin, i want to tell her my feelings towards Minnie. Soojin always listen to me whenever i wanted to talk to someone.

"I like Minnie, but i think she only see me as a friend"

"Don't think like that unnie, she even comes here just to see you"

I kinda hate it when Minnie does that, because she's making me fall for her even more.

Soojin encourage me to not lose hope and she goes outside my room to do something.

Author's POV
Miyeon got bored so she decided to scroll through her phone gallery to look for some photos.

When she reached the bottom, she saw a picture of her and Chanyoung, her late boyfriend.

She suddenly remembered all the memories they had and started crying uncontrollably.

Her sisters rushed into her room to check her, they tried to stop her from crying, but they failed.

They have no choice and decided to call Minnie hoping that she can make her calm.

Minutes later, Minnie arrived and goes to the room where Miyeon was.

"What happened" she asked with wide eyes when she saw Miyeon crying and trembling.

"She remembered her late boyfriend and started crying" Soyeon answered.

Minnie sat on the bed beside Miyeon.

Both of her sisters get out of the room hoping that Minnie can make their older sister calm.

"Leave me alone Minnie"