Confession

Minnie's POV
Her action made me froze on my spot, i can feel my heart pounding faster, i closed my eyes and started to kiss her back.

It lasted for seconds until both of us moved away to end the kiss trying to catch our breath.

"You're making me fall for you when you do those things, i even become jealous when there's another girl near you at school" Miyeon shyly said.

"I love you Minnie, i can understand if you don't feel the same wa..."

I stopped her by grabbing her hand, putting it against my chest.

"Can you feel my heart? it only beats this fast when you're around, I love you too Miyeon" I smiled and kissed her forehead.

She hugged me and leaned her head into my shoulder, and we watched the stars at the sky.

.
.
.

We started going out, eat together, and all those things a couple would do and our feelings falls deeper to each other.

1 Month later...

Author's POV
Miyeon invited Minnie to go out and they went to the river.

Minnie is on the river's railing, admiring the view, the brunette found the view more beautiful with Minnie on it.

Miyeon took Minnie's camera and told her to stay there and pose and clicked the camera.

The film came out, Minnie can see the smile on Miyeon's face while looking at the photo

For her it was the sweetest smile she have ever seen.

"Can i keep this? please" Miyeon asked like a little child.

"Of course" Minnie said and hugged the brunette tigthly.

.
.
.

They were both sitting at the bench near the river.

"Minnie! there's an ice cream over there" Miyeon said.

"You really like ice cream, aren't you? wait here, i'll buy two for us" Minnie said while laughing.

Minnie came back and gave the ice cream to Miyeon that made the girl smile.

Minnie just looked at her while thinking.

"Her smile is gonna be the end of me"

"How can i not love this girl so precious, She can literally make me smile with the small things she makes" Minnie thought as she sat besides Miyeon.

"I love you Miyeon"

"I love you too Minnie"