Is That Her?

Minnie is talking to Yuqi and Shuhua.

"My classmate will be coming here tomorrow to do our project, please behave well"

"Ok unnie" the two said.

.
.
.

Miyeon knocked the door when she arrived and Minnie suddenly opened the door.

"Hi Miyeon, come in" Minnie said gesturing Miyeon to enter.

Miyeon enterd and sat at the couch.

"Unnie!! she looks lik..." Shuhua whispered and was stopped by Minnie.

"I know i know, be quiet" Minnie warns.

both Yuqi and Shuhua had their eyes widen when they saw Miyeon.

"Hello" Miyeon waved at the two.

"This is Yuqi and this one is Shuhua" Minnie said then looked at the two.

"Yuqi, Shuhua, this is Miyeon"

"Nice to meet both of you" Miyeon said and the two said the same on Miyeon.

Minnie invited Miyeon to go to her room and do the project there.

They were doing the project and Minnie suddenly got thirsty.

"I'll get some water, i'll be right back"
Minnie went to the fridge to get a water to drink.

"Unnie, are you sure she's not Alice" Yuqi asked.

"Of course she's not" Minnie said as she rolled her eyes.

Minnie went back to her room and opens the door, when she did, she saw Miyeon got startled and she got worried.

"Sorry, did i scare you?" she asked and Miyeon nodded.

.
.
.

They've finished their project and they still have plenty of time so they decided to go somewhere.

"Let's go to the park" Minnie suggested.

they're on their way to the park when Minnie felt a soft taps on her shoulder, she turned around and saw Miyeon pointing her hand on something like a little kid.

"You want ice cream?" Miyeon nodded and they bought an ice scream.

"Let's take a photo together" Minnie said because she still doesn't have a picture of them together.

"Sure" Miyeon said and took Minnie's camera.

They arrive at the park and Minnie sat on one of the benches there and Miyeon sat beside her

"This is my favorite bench here, I always come here when i'm sad and when I want to be alone, this place calms me" Minnie said.

Miyeon nodded as she finish her ice cream and looked at the night sky.

"Look, there's so many stars, it's so beautiful" Miyeon said while pointing her hand at the sky, Minnie was just looking at her when she said that.

"Yeah, so beautiful" Minnie said still looking at Miyeon.

Miyeon leans her head to the raven's shoulder, they just stayed there mesmerizing the beauty of the night sky.

--------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it.

i'm gonna publish two chapters per day starting now.

Thanks for reading, see you later