Problem

This... process of me destroying AUs continued for....

Eh, should I even keep track, anymore?

Let's just say, it was a long time. Then again, I couldn't tell time. I wish I could. I sometimes look at my wrist hoping to find all the answers of the multiverse there. But, no matter how many times I look, there is nothing. Nothing. Nothing.

I was just barely able to stand, my body feeling as if it was digesting itself. I probably should get something to eat. Can't even remember when I had eaten last, but whatever. Inky's been quiet for awhile, so getting something to eat without his interference should be easy. I hope.

I opened a portal to Underfell, since those AUs were usually the easiest for me to get into. I teleported into the skelebros' house and started rummaging through their fridge. It wasn't long before I found something. At the back was a stack of something called "chocolate." Hmm, looks edible. I took one bar out and opened the wrapper. I vaguely remembered what was edible and what was not, though I was definitely sure plastic and paper didn't taste good. I was just about to take a bite when a bone shot at my hand. I dropped the chocolate and hissed, holding my injured hand. I glared at the Sans of the AU, who had caught me stealing.

"Hey, bastard! Go find your own food!"

Another bone was sent at me, but I dodged that one. Starving like I was, I didn't really have the energy to fight, but I did my best to dodge. Unfortunately, that wasn't enough, and I was shot with bone after bone, pinning me to the wall behind me. I coughed out blood as the Sans casually strolled up to me. I towered over him, but he still tried to look more intimidating.

"Fucking idiot," he grumbled. "Going through my stuff. Welp, guess I can still salvage some EXP."

I smirked at him. That term had come up quite often in Fell universes, and I had learned its meaning pretty quickly. It stood for Execution Points. Heh, he thought he was gonna be able to kill me. My will to live was too strong for the likes of this weakling! My arms had been mostly broken from the attacks pinning them to the wall, but I ripped them out like it was nothing. At least I was strong, right? Heh heh.

"What the f-!" The Sans didn't even get to finish his sentence before I dusted him, smiling down at his remains. Dumbass. He should've known not to mess with me. I glanced at the chocolate bar that I had dropped. My hand twitched at the sight, debating on whether I should take it.

'𝕊𝕋𝕌ℙ𝕀𝔻 𝔾𝕃𝕀𝕋ℂℍ!!!'

I flinched at the volume of the voices screaming at me. I held a hand to my head, stumbling backwards and hitting the wall.

'𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕪, 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕟!!!'

I winced at the insult, but complied with the demand. I went on to destroy the rest of the AU, the screams of the voices blocking out my desire to eat. It didn't matter, though. My body just put itself back together again, and I guess I shouldn't complain.

In Dreamtale....

Nightmare landed from a portal in front of the house Inky had created for them to meet in. It had been a long time since he'd come to Dreamtale at the request of the Creator, but here he was. This meeting had better be something actually important, or else he's gonna go on a rampage. That should keep Inky and Dream busy for awhile, and he can get back to what he'd been doing prior to receiving a message from Cross that Inky wanted to see him. He seemed a little pissed, but Nightmare decided to not care. He'd been busy himself for almost a year, trying to find a mysterious pocket of intense negativity that's been popping up here and there. It would appear very suddenly in some random AU, then vanish just as quickly, along with the entire AU itself. He'd be too late to get to it, and it worried him. He didn't like it at all, and it's been so long since something has legitimately worried him. Whatever it was, he was going to stop it so Dream and Inky don't think it's his doing. Hell, they might already suspect him, since he's been avoiding them the whole time in favor of discovering the culprit of the mystery negativity and seemingly ceaseless destruction. Oh well.