Finding Purpose

The World of Deities....

"Is he crazy enough, yet?" Destiny asked impatiently. The AUs were getting dangerously close to colliding and causing a massive chain reaction of universes ripping each other apart. Destiny was not known for patience, especially with some of his favorite AUs on the line.

"Almost," Fate replied. His proud expression suddenly darkened as a thought occurred to him.
"But where should I send him?"

"That depends," Destiny put a finger to his chin in thought. "What have you told him? Will he cooperate?"

"I've told him nothing of his purpose. I have a plan for that, already. I've given him a name, and I've tried to delay Inky's inspiration so I have more time. It's been, oh, about two years for them. This has given me enough time to break his mind enough to ensure his full cooperation when the time comes."

Destiny hummed. Then he thought of something.
"What memories does he still have?"

"His love for the stars, I allowed skills he's learned like playing instruments, there's sewing and knitting for some reason, he has limited knowledge of the multiverse as a whole-"

"That's it!" Destiny exclaimed. "Send him to Underfell!"

"What?!" Fate asked incredulously. "But- .... actually, that's not a bad idea. Send him somewhere he does not recognize, then convince him they are all mistakes except the original that he does recognize! Excellent! It provides the perfect excuse for my original plan."

"Wait, question."

"Hmm?"

".... Has he gone without food this whole time?"

"Erm.... Y-yes?"

"Fate!"

"Oh, relax. He can find something to eat in a copy of Underfell. He's immortal, so it won't kill him, anyway. Plus, he'll have to learn to take a beating if he has to fight Inky. He's incredibly strong, so Error will have to withstand a lot to do his job."

"You named him Error?"

"What's wrong with it?"

"Uh, I dunno, everything?"
At this, Destiny's face lit up with a knowing grin, expecting Fate to understand.

"Wh- oh, I get it. You made a pun. Good for you..."

"Aww, c'mon! You're supposed to laugh!"

Fate sighed. He doesn't mind puns, but he had more pressing matters to attend to rather than humoring his younger brother's antics. Destiny pouted, he knew better than to provoke his brother, right now. He had to concentrate on saving the multiverse.

"Ok, Destiny. I need you to do something...."

In the Anti-Void....

I tossed and turned on the cold, hard ground, the screaming in my head preventing me from sleeping. Every time I closed my eyes, the screaming got a pitch louder, causing me to jolt awake and glitch violently for a few seconds. Will I ever be able to sleep, again? Is this just my life now, no sleep, no food, no shelter? Just... lying here, waiting for something to happen? I began crying, curling into a glitching ball.

'Why am I here?! Who put me here?! Why are you punishing me?! I'm sorry for what I did, I'm sorry for whatever it is that offended you, just please! Please, please, please let me out! I don't want to be here! I'm sorry!!! I'm so sorry!'

'ℂ𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟?'

'ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕔.'