31.

We were walking back to our room, it was evening. I noticed his beautiful face and strong body. He is everything a man could have in him.

We were in our room, sitting on our bed with him staring at me with his greedy eyes. I went up towards the kitchen to cook for us.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked and he came inside the kitchen. "You." He smirked and hugged my waist. I sighed "nice joke!" Rolling my eyes I was leaving the kitchen but he held my arms and made me sit on the slap of the kitchen. "I never joke Mindy." He said and breathed near my neck. "Why are you so hot?"

His hands traced around my thighs and he curled them around his torso. "That I don't want to stop fucking you." He whispered and smiled. I tried to stir the soup with a spatula but he turned off the gas.

"I don't want the soup." He held me up and threw me on the bed. "Taehyung!" I said and sat glaring at him. "Wearing my clothes huh? Let me teach you a lesson." He bit his lip crawling towards me. With his fingers moving inside my shirt he unclasped my bra with his single hand.

I looked down at myself sitting just in a t-shirt without a bra. He started sucking on it without removing the t-shirts. I whimpered wanting him to touch his lips on my bare skin instead of teasing me.

"Look at you... Desperate for me huh?" He smirked and pushed me to lay down on the bed.

I write about sex... But I have no damned idea about what this man is having in his mind.

He slides the t-shirt above me, wrapping it around my wrists. "You... You are tying me?" I asked still trying to believe my hands getting tied up. He didn't say anything but smile and look at me. "You are a work of art Mindy..." He said and kissed my neck.

My soft whimpers started turning into moans when his kisses started tuning into bites. He nibbled on my ear and whispered "Moan for me, baby... Tell me to whom do you belong." Saying this he touched my clit with his thumb.

"Tae..." I bit my lip and struggled with my tied hands. He gazed into my eyes filled with lust and smirked, slowly slipping his fingers on my clit.

At the right point, he started moving his fingers, kissing me desperately. "Fuck...me..." I struggled to say and he squeezed my cheeks with one hand. "That way you look so hot!" He kissed me hungrily and I looked down at his vigorous movements on my clit.

I came out on his fingers and moaned but he didn't stop. With my hands tied, I punched his chest but this overstimulation is only making me insane. My head fall back and my toes were stretched. The way my walls were clenching around his finger was driving us insane.

He slipped his two fingers inside and with the wetness down there, the motions only increased. I came out again on his fingers which he placed in my ass. I moaned loudly marking his back with my nails.

"Hug me tightly." His face was red and we both were sweating. I curled my arms around his shoulders and legs around his waist. He placed his member inside me, thrusting at the highest speed.

"Ah- Tae... I already did that two times!" I should and pressed my face inside his chest. He grabbed my hair and thrust the fastest, hearing my loud moans, and came out inside me.

I closed my eyes feeling filled with his juices. "Mindy?" He placed me down and stroked my hair. "I did it inside you." He placed his fingers inside my vagina and took it out, bringing it near my mouth. I sucked his fingers, closing my eyes.

"Why... You did that in me?" I hardly had the energy to say that. He kissed me again. "Because you are mine and I love filling you with me." Saying that he laid beside me and I sat looking down at my womanhood dripping with his fluids. I lie down being half asleep and fully tired.

"Tae... What if I get pregnant?" I asked staring at the ceiling.

"I always wanted to be a father."

"Of five kids?" I giggled. He turned towards me and hugged my body. "You would be such a beautiful mother." He planted a kiss on my forehead and a tear left my eyes.

Sara pov

I made a video reviewing the food there and Jin and Namjoon were spending some time together.

Jin pov

"You said she was not right for me huh?" Namjoon asked while both of us were staring at Sara. "Yes... She is clumsy, foodie, and gets panic attacks when she is late for office." I proudly announced.

"Tsk... You are so good at blabbering." He folded his arms and I smirked. "I am good at everything," I said adjusting my tie. "There should be one thing you are bad at!" He looked at me with disbelief.

"Well... Yes!" I said. "Bad at being ugly." Watching my face in the mirror, hearing him laugh.

"Stop it Hyung! I know you are doing it to get us out from awkwardness!" He hit my shoulder lightly but where is the lie?

"I wanted to marry her Jin." He scratched his hair with a smile. "You can marry anyone Joonie... But this girl belongs to me."

"Why are you so sure?" I asked.

"Well... She just fits in every blank space of mine. And when I saw her not opening her eyes that day... I realized how worse would I be without her." My eyes turned glossy and I kept staring at her. "I love her... I do. I love her more than myself."

"Finally you said that what I wanted to hear." He smiled and continued "Sara belongs with you Jin... You both are perfect." He hugged me and I smiled.

"Keep that marriage thing of mine a secret for her please?" He asked and I laughed. "We are going to make fun of you for whole life... For looking you, sister-in-law!" He started laughing and I know he would do that!

Sara pov

I was writing the review in my diary but then felt a grip on my waist. It was Jin.

"Let me write!" I whined but he buried his face in the name of my neck. "You would never leave me right?" He said and nuzzled over my shoulder.

"Do you even know how worried I was?" He... He was being insecure? He loves himself and never loses his calm.

He is insecure for me?

I turned and looked at the redness on his cheeks. "I wouldn't leave Jinnie," I said and kissed him, he kissed me back. "You better not do it or I will show you." He said and rolled me inside the blanket, hugging me to sleep.

Such a baby!