29.

Flora pov

Sara is sleeping and I thought to meet my boyfriend. He was working on his laptop in the room. Jin went to Sara as I entered and Jungkook's eyes lit up watching me.

"Baby we are for a vacation and you still are working?" I pouted and jumped on him. He hid the laptop from me. "What are you hiding?" I started opening it but he pulled me in his arms. "I can't do that baby." He started kissing my face.

"No, tell me!" He gulped and smiled. "Ohhh! You are making a surprise for Hope and Ray?" I said and he nodded confusingly. "My baby is so smart!" He smiled and kissed me. "I know! I am smart. Sara and Mindy call me dumb!" I pouted and behaved like an attention-seeking girlfriend.

He was sitting in a cute white hood and with his bunny smile all I wanted was to hug him, so we cuddled to sleep.

"Flora?" He smiled and asked, "Do you like it here?" I nodded.

Sara pov

Jin walked inside my room and slowly sat beside me. "Sara..." I tried to play cool but he threw his arms around me, gliding his fingers inside my hair which got stuck between the curls. "Ouch!" I held my hair which was pulled and he held bad. "I am sorry!" He said and sat a bit away.

We both became silent and then started laughing. He attached his forehead to mine and we broke into a laugh. The perfect cheesy romance isn't made for us.

Jin cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes. "Sara..." My phone started buzzing at the exact moment, I turned towards the phone to see who is calling. He grabbed me and pulled me closer. "Not today, Sara!" He attached his forehead with mine again, closing his eyes. The room was so silent that I could even hear our heartbeats. "Just listen to me once Sara." He said in an intense tone, I nodded.

"I love you, Sara... I do." He said and kissed me. Finally, he said it, and this time nothing came between us. Just him and me. I smiled between the kiss. He gazed into my eyes again "Do you feel the same?" His eyebrows frowned when he realized he forgot to ask me.

"I do... I love you Jin!" I said and smiled when he kissed me again. This I love you... These three words had a different meaning than the time he said You are mine. Love... When I think about this feeling, it's not just about having a perfect romance or being the hottest couple.

Sometimes you find someone as clumsy as you and that is the best part of this love. We understand each other... We accept how imperfect are we, how wrong we are sometimes. We know that we have taken some wrong decisions and yet here we are, falling in love.

"So..." He scratched his hair and smiled in embarrassment where my cheeks were turning red. "What is next after I love you?" He asked and there I was, the worst choice to ask this question.

What is next after an I love you? We both sat and scratched our heads. "Maybe we should make some noodles?" I said hesitantly. He stared with a plain face and then smiled. "That's right! We should cook and eat a lot!"

And that's when I knew that we don't have to be a typical couple. We are perfect in our way.

Mindy pov

My eyes opened and I had a smile on my lips. The first sight was of my boyfriend sitting on the chair in front of me. His gaze was locked as such he is staring at me from the time he got up from his sleep.

I was tired but it felt good, sleeping like that just in his white loose shirt and then looking at him at the first sight in the morning. I have been physical with men before but never have I ever slept with them.

Never did I know what is it like when you open your eyes and see your love first thing in the morning.

Now I see his beautiful face.

Now I know...

But what is he thinking with so much depth that not an inch of his face moved when my eyes met with his. His gaze is locked upon mine and I am sure he is thinking about us.

"What are you thinking?" I disturbed his deep thoughts and he realized he is sitting half-naked and staring at me for long.

"Mindy... Can you remove the duvet from you?" His voice was gentle, I removed it sitting in his shirt as the only cloth I am wearing. He started looking at my body from up to down.

"What did I do to you?" He had his eye widen looking at the bite and nail marks all over my neck and chest. I bit my lip and he stared at me with guilt in his eyes.

I felt his arms around my body when he whispered, "Was I too rough?" My body stiffened in his arms when the flashbacks from last night gave me goosebumps. He had aloe vera cream in his hands.

He slowly removed his shirt from me and applied it to every mark. "I would control from next time." He said and bit his lips watching me naked.

"Taehyung?" My lips said his words but he was too shy to look at me. "Look at me," I said and he lifted his face. I cupped his cheeks "Don't feel guilty Tae... I wanted it more than you last night." I said and kissed his lips when he closed his eyes.

"I love you, Mindy!"

"I love you Tae." I smiled and we went out after changing.

Flora was there with Sara, both of them looked happy. Jin and Sara were handed in hand. "So he finally told you?" I raised my brow at her and she blushed.

Did she blush? Yea she did!

To our surprise, Namjoon, Yoongs, Jimin, Hope, and Ray also joined us there. That is so nice to be with them again.

Taehyung was holding my hand all the time, taking beautiful pics of mine. He never fails to impress me.

Flora pov

Jungkook had something else in his mind! We all were sitting together at a table, having lunch and he was sitting beside me.

And I felt something cold on my thigh and then under my skirt. I moved my head towards kookie and he had a playful smirk on his face.

He glided his hands on my thigh and I clasped them together. "Not now Kook!" I whispered but he bit his lip instead. "What am I doing baby?" He made an innocent face, batting his eyes.

"Flora!" I heard Mindy calling my name and looked towards her. "I was asking do you need chili?" I nodded, my face started heating up and Jungkook laughed at my silly face.

I felt his hand traveling upwards and just that made me wet. "Don't... Not now!" I looked at everyone and smiled. "But I want you now!" He moved his face towards mine, "and you know I can get you whenever I want." He started playing with my panties.

I bit my lip, looking down. I have no idea what to do in such a situation when your boyfriend is horny.

He pulled my chair closer and everyone giggled. "What? I want her to sit with me." He said and everyone nodded. "If you don't want to moan here then get us out now!" He ordered me.

"Kookie! We forgot the geezer on!" I shouted. "Ohhh we can take care of it later baby!" He said and raised a brow at me. "No... I- it would burst!" I said and got up. "Sorry everyone... We have to leave!" Bowing them, I left from there with him following me with a giggle.