4

Sara pov

So I was having a bite of my favorite ice cream and that's when my boss came with so many tantrums to be thrown upon me.

"Sara! My hair is misplaced!"

"Sara! My lip balm!"

"Sara! I need that code on my table."

I am not a lazy ass like Flora but he is driving me insane. The comb!

Whenever I think of brushing my curly hair with that brush, I end up looking like Severus Snape.

And then there are these straight-haired people who can comb-like 5 times a day, these lucky asses!

But then he walked inside. Tall, handsome, plumped lips and a smile worth trading lives for if he wasn't this annoying from the morning I would have enjoyed his sight but-

"Ms. Sara! We have to get the files now." And I ran again.

This is the technical department of our Purble Palace. We analyze data and our skilled engineers work day and night to maintain all things.

We manage everything from the security of that place to using our AI for testing paints and combinations on walls.

And here I am... With a comb in my hand while my boss is sipping his black tea, unbothered by the pending files and reports of the fresh data.

"Mr. Jin..." I noticed him glaring out from the window, smiling with a blush on his face and humming to a song.

"You are the cause of my Euphoria..."

His voice is beautiful. I cleared my throat and burst his sweet bubble.

"Sir the meeting!" He turned, scratching his hair with a silly smile. "Yea we should go." He said.

"But the report?"

He placed his elbow on my shoulder. "Ah don't worry we don't need papers for that!" He winked and we both went towards the conference hall.

Flora pov

Both my friends were busy with their new departments but I decided to stay here.

Our department is the resource department. We deal with all the raw materials and extractions. It involves bargaining, quality testing, doing everything with precision, and making sure it is affordable to profit the company.

I was about to leave for the meeting but I heard a noise from Mr. Jeon's cabin. I don't want to be in a trouble again but-

"Ahhh!"

I went there, running, and opened the door. "What happened?" His shirt was stained with the same black coffee I bought for him.

It was hot and I am sure it burnt him.

"Sorry, I am sorry!" I went towards him and started wiping his shirt. Feeling his hot breath on my forehead I had no courage to look up into his eyes.

"I am sorry!" I said again repeatedly.

He removed his shirt standing in a black tank. His biceps flexing at their peak and bluffed chest are hidden inside that piece of cloth. His collarbones were hot as I imagined them to be.

But then there were his questioning eyes.

"I am sorry!" I bowed and ran away from there clenching my eyes.

Jungkook pov

The coffee burnt my chest and she was wiping there with shaky hands. I hissed in pain but she couldn't hear it because she was busy saying sorry.

I removed my shirt and she froze at the point, her hands stopped. Her hair touched my neck and before I was about to tuck a strand behind her ear, she ran away as I am a monster.

Maybe, I am a monster to her.

Conference room

Mr. Jeon, Taehyung and, Jin were settled facing the door. The right side had interns and workers of the creative department, the Left side with the Technical department, and the front row was of The resource department.

"So as we all are aware that now our department is flourishing with new departments and infrastructures, let's clap for our new Leaders for Creative department- Mr. Kim Taehyung and our Technical leader-Mr. Kim Seokjin!" Mr. Jeon announced.

The room was filled with claps, Kim brothers bowed towards the staff and settled.

Taehyung's speech-

Being creative is not just a skill. It's a passion, a warmth from within. Every person can paint this world in their colors and make their theories. No one is stopping you from using whatever you have in that infinite brain of yours.

I don't fear failure but what I fear is working and doing something like a robot. Be original and give your best.

"Don't be trapped in someone else's dream!"

At his last line, the crowd was filled with claps. But there was someone who looked deeply affected by his words- Mindy.

A girl who was always told who she should be, who was always turned down whenever she tried something new. With his words, she felt like someone said exactly the words she wanted to hear.

Seokjin speech

Here we are sitting in the same room, some being happy and some still craving something they didn't found yet.

The best part of being human is to have a brain. With these manmade computers, we all have risen so much and discovered so many horizons.

I am not here to tell you how everything on this computer works because you are well skilled. Instead, I am here to shine in your brightest hour, to understand you, and tell you to rise whenever you feel unconfident.

You are much more to me than this office and staff, together we can create wonderful things. Because everything we type on a computer is useful for the outer world.

"Because you are the only one who needs to acknowledge your efforts."

The crowd was again filled with clapping sounds but Sara was sitting open-mouthed.

"How does he prepare a speech without even preparing for it?" She said.

"Close your mouth or you would eat the mosquitoes too," Jin whispered before sitting and she closed her mouth.

At last, Jungkook stood up and started his speech. "Being an unambitious person is worse than dying."

"Alas, Jungkook is dying soon." The crowd turned their attention towards the door where a man in all black is standing with a gummy smile.

"He looks like a cat," Mindy whispered.

"He is pretty savage tho," Sara commented.

"What savage that's rude," Flora whined.

"Suga Hyung!" Jungkook's eyes lit up and he ran towards him. Jin and Taehyung managed the staff.

"Bro Jungkook is dressed like Suga!" Sara said eating the back of her pen.

"Tsk you are always hungry," Jin commented.

"Jim Hyung you are dressed in pink again?" Suga mocked him.

"Aish! It's better than using all black like you." Jin pouted and Taehyung laughed at him.

"You always mock my all blacks!" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"You are the one to start and now you whine!" Jin smirked and Sara raised a brow at him.