Chapter 23 [Episode 8: Part 2]

Author Note :
Underlined & Italics means Japanese
Italics means talking
'Hi' (this means thoughts/talking to themselves)
———————————————————

No One's pov:

The Homeroom Teacher stood at the front reading out the students names.

Haruto and Kai, were no where in sight. There desks also gone like they were wiped off the face of the earth.

HomeTeacher: "Yoon Jaehyuk?"

Jaehyuk: "Here"

HomeTeacher: "Yoon Chi Woo? Lee Seong Hyun?"

Lee Seong Hyun: "Here"

HomeTeacher: "Choi Hyunsuk?"

Hyunsuk: "Here"

HomeTeacher: "Hmm. Don't mind anything. Just get ready for the upcoming SAT"

Students: "Yes Sir"

As the teacher left the class, the class continued on studying Yedam turned to Mashiho poking him getting his attention.

Yedam: "You don't see them either?"

Mashiho: "They gone?"

Doyoung: "What are you talking about?"

Mashiho: "Oh...Nothing"

Doyoung turned around, as Yedam put his headphones on listening to his music from his iPad.

Mashiho: "It's been a while"

Yedam: "I should get back to my work...Huh?"

Mashiho: "What?"Weird sounds again?"

Yedam: "Huh? It's gone"

Mashiho: "Gone?"

Yedam took a closer look to the screen, looking at the name that used to read

Finale

It now read...

Finale_Sorry Yedam

Mashiho turned back to his paper putting Yedam's project aside.

A noise rang around the room it didn't catch anyones attention except Mashiho and Yedam.

Mashiho had dropped his pen going to pick it up it suddenly floated up no one was near it.

Mashiho: "What is this?"

As the pen reached above the table Mashiho gentle grabbed the pen examining it although he found nothing before turning to Yedam who was shocked.

Mashiho: "Did you see that?"

Hyunsuk who sat in front of the two, sat his hands rubbed his arms trying to get warm although it didn't work looking around for the source of his coldness.