Chapter 3 [Epsiode 2: Part 1]

Author Note :
Underlined & Italics means Japanese
Italics means talking
'Hi' (this means thoughts/talking to themselves)
-------------------
Kai's pov:

Everyone was still shocked and confused about the sound playing through Yedam's iPad though it was a sound to weird to figure out what it was saying.

Jeongwoo: "H..Hey! Turn That Off!"

Yedam was still in a shocked, confused, and frozen like state, so Mashiho took it upon himself to lean over and turn off the sound.

At the same time Yedam snapped out of his state and put his hand over his fast beating heart

Junkyu: "What was that sound?"

Jihoon: "Is this a prank?"

Junghwan: "It's not a prank. Look at Yedam's Face"

Jihoon: "Then, what was that voice?"

Hyunsuk: "It's the ghosts!"

Haruto: "There's seriously two ghosts in our class?"

Doyoung: "I'll give you a chance. If you don't belong in this class, I mean especially if you're the ghosts, please leave this classroom right now, if not We'll have to find them ourselves."

Junghwan: "Wouldn't it be better to tell our teacher?"

Doyoung: "It's best not to trouble him in the hospital. It could get out of hand if we tell other classes or teachers. Let's find them ourselves."

Haruto: "Then?"

Doyoung: "Whoever they are, they can't stay here.

Jeongwoo: "We'll kick them out. Listen, whoever they are, you are both so dead when I find you both"

Kai: "Jeongwoo! Behind you!"

Jeongwoo: "What...What, what, what?!"

Jeongwoo jumped out of his seat, fear ran though him as he balanced himself on the window while looking around trying to find whatever I saw.

Junkyu: "What, what, what?!"

Jeongwoo: "Was..Was it a joke?"

Jihoon: "Did you see that?"

Jeongwoo: "That's a stupid joke!"

Junkyu: "You always act tough, But you're a chicken. Huh?"

Junkyu's pov:

Having enough of us Jeongwoo walked out of the class with his hands in his pocket and a sour, annoyed look on his face.

Though he did hit Kai in the back of head, to get back at him for scaring him.

Kai: "Why did you hit me?"

Asahi: "Kai"