Chapter 15 [Episode 6: Part 2]

Author Note :
Underlined & Italics means Japanese
Italics means talking
'Hi' (this means thoughts/talking to themselves)
-------------------
Haruto's pov:

We stepped a little closer. Stopping a few metres away from Jeongwoo who looked back up at us.

Haruto: "I'm sorry, Jeongwoo."

Kai: "Sorry, Jeongwoo. We didn't mean to hurt you"

Haruto: "It's true."

Jeongwoo then put his hands against his ears trying to block us out. His mother then walked in the room.

Jeongwoo's mother: "Doctor!"

Jeongwoo's head slowly fell down as the monitor that was keeping check of Jeongwoo's vitals started beeping faster. The doctor and nurses came in to check if Jeongwoo was alright.

As Kai stood there look over at Jeongwoo's worried about his health, I grabbed his hand before dragging him away and out of the room and out of the hospital.

Doyoung's pov:

I was standing in the teachers office in front of our Homeroom teacher as he just got off the call he turned towards me.

Homeroom Teacher: "I told the school that it was unexpected and that it was an accident. Students your age make up ghosts stories and get scared on their own. It was the same for me. So I don't care about the ghosts. What I'm really curious is about Park Jeongwoo"

Doyoung: "Yes"

Homeroom Teacher: "Doyoung. Who pushed him down the stairs? Are you guys bullying him?"

Doyoung: "It's not that."

Homeroom Teacher: "You have to be honest. Under the circumstances it looks that way"

Doyoung: "That's really not it. It's nothing, so don't worry about it"

Homeroom Teacher: "So you won't talk about it? Okay, off you go

Kai's pov:

After we came back from the hospital I went to the classroom and put my bag on my chair. I then walked outside and saw Haruto sitting near a tree outside of the school. I sat down next to him watching get up and walked to a plastic cup that held a ant.

Haruto: "You...want to go to your friends, too"

Haruto lifted the cup letting the ant free, as it ant made its way to its friend who were feeding on a lollipop. He then sat back down next to me with a smile on his face.

Kai: "You alright?"

Haruto: "Hm. And you?"

Kai: "I'm alright. We should head to class."

Junkyu's pov: