Chapter 22 [Episode 8: Part 1]

Author Note :
Underlined & Italics means Japanese
Italics means talking
'Hi' (this means thoughts/talking to themselves)
———————————————————
-Previously-
Kai's  pov:

HomeroomTeacher: "Ah!! Hey! You all knew. You all knew about them?! These rascals. Here me straight. From this point on, there is no more Haruto and Kai"

My head quickly whipped up upon hearing that, my eyes looking at Haruto, although his expression stayed emotionless.

-Now-
No One's pov:

At the sudden reveal, some of the class turned towards Haruto and Kai, shocked at the teachers sudden speech.

Jihoon: "But sir..."

HomeroomTeacher: "Kim Doyoung. Take there desks outside. Whoever talks to them or says their name, report to me. Okay? I'll give you a penalty for not being obedient"

The teacher then walked away the door slammed shut when he walked out.

As the class was left in shock Jaehyuk walked toKai grabbing his hand who then grabbed Haruto's hand who had now stood next to Haruto who was making sure Kai was okay.

Jaehyuk: "Let's go for now"

Jaehyuk then began to walk way, he was gonna leave the class until Doyoung stopped him.

Doyoung: "YOON JAEHYUK! If you leave now, I'm going to report you."

Jaehyuk, hesitated a little before pulling my hand a little although stopping again as Doyoung stepped closer.

Doyoung: "You know what happens when you get a detention in Grade 3. Especially for a top student like you"

Having no other choice Jaehyuk dropped Kai's hand carefully before looking at Doyoung. Haruto looked at Jaehyuk as Kai's head hung low.

^(Play this before reading any further)^

In a small space in the school the security guard stood packing his things in a box, the out come from what the Homeroom Teacher threatened. Picking up a photo that held a past memory of him and his Son Haruto.

PastHomeTeacher: "Before i publicise, your son's story you'd better quit your job."

Placing the photo in the box, he walked out the school.

Down the stairs he stopped. Haruto stood at the bottom of the stairs watching his father leave.

The guard continued on walking off the school premises, leaving his son behind.

The two would never seeing each other again.

-The Next Day-
Haruto's pov: