Chapter 13 [Episode 5: Part 3]🎃

Author Note :
Underlined & Italics means Japanese
Italics means talking
'Hi' (this means thoughts/talking to themselves)
———————————————————
Student 1's pov:

Making our way there we saw another person who sat there facing away from the door.

Stepping in a little further the person turned around revealing Asahi dressed up In a joker outfit as makeup covered his face.

Asahi: "Why so serious!"

Student1: "What's that?"

Student2: "That's a different Joker, Asahi"

We then picked up the paint brush next to him and wrote our names on the canvas next to Asahi.

Student2: "Okay. Let's take a photo"

Student1: "Okay"

We crouched next to Asahi taking a picture with Asahi.

Student2: "One two three!"

Student1: "Good job"

Patting Asahi on his back we walked out before making our way back to the front of the entrance of the school meeting Doyoung. Who then stamped our Graduation cards.

Doyoung: "Congratulations on your graduation"

Taking the card I turned around where some other people were lining up waiting to take their turns.

Student1: "Hey guys? This is no fun at all. Anyone want to join me to see the choir?"

Doyoung: "Next person"

Doyoung's pov:

I was excepting another two people to come up but they all went with the first 2 students to go and watch the choir who were in the hall. Letting out a sigh since no one was here I texted the others telling them to go back to our classroom.

Haruto's pov:

The others were sitting around the tables looking defeated as I stood at the back near the mirror, although Kai was no where to be seen and Doyoung stayed at the entrance just in case.

Hyunsuk: "The words have spread that we're no fun. We have no more costumers."

Jeongwoo: "Where did everyone go?"

Yedam: "To the auditorium to see the choir"

Mashiho: "Wow, we lost to the choir? My pride!"

Junkyu: "I know! We worked really hard for this. I was more surprised then them"

Junghwan: "What's our class ghosts doing? They should step up at times like this."

Looking towards Junghwan's direction Yedam's phone went off before he began talking.

Yedam: "Back to our places? Alright"

𝙁𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara