Episode 5 [Episode 3: Part 1]

Author Note :
Underlined & Italics means Japanese
Italics means talking
'Hi' (this means thoughts/talking to themselves)
———————————————————

Kai's pov :

Doyoung: "Tell me, Asahi. Are you one of the ghosts?"

Yedam: "Answer me! Are you one of the ghosts?"

Asahi stood up making yedam stand back from him. Asahi rolled up his sleeve up revealing a detailed cross tattoo, others in the class stood up and made there way over to have a look.

After everyone gathered around me and Asahi, Asahi pulled out a necklace that also held the same crops shape that had laid underneath his top.

Jihoon: "Hey, but that's a cross"

Junkyu: "Can ghosts even wear a cross?"

Jihoon: "Probably not"

Asahi: "Does this answer your question?"

Junghwan: "Then explain this"

Junghwan then turned his phone around that played a video of Asahi in the art room holding his hands together while mumbling something that was hard to hear.

No one's pov:

Video Asahi had his hands together as he held a cross necklace tight In his hands his eye laid softly shut.

Video Asahi: "Send Satan and all the demons that roam the classroom to hell. Please watch over us and protect us"

Asahi: "I was praying for our class and this is what I get in return?"

Asahi then walked over to Hyunsuk who looked confused as ever, grabbed his wrist.

Asahi: "How is this? Is it still cold?"

Hyuksuk nodded

Asahi: "This is called cold feet and hands, not a ghost"

Jihoon: "Hey! Cold feet and hands? Out of nowhere?"

Muffled laughs could be heard across the students(Treasure)

Jeongwoo: "So then, Asahi isn't one of the ghosts?"

^(Play this before reading any further)^

Junkyu's pov:

Me, Haruto, Junghwan and Jihoon were currently sat around a computer watching a horror movie, I was holding Haruto's hand in front of my eyes, moving the fingers so I could see the screen and cover then again when the scary parts came on.

Jihoon: "Here comes an epic scene. Haruto I know it's scary. But don't cry, okay?"

Haruto: "Me?"