Chapter 4 [Episode 2: Part 2]

Author Note :
Underlined & Italics means Japanese
Italics means talking
'Hi' (this means thoughts/talking to themselves)
-------------------
Junghwan's pov

I was walking along the school hallways on my phone looking at my YouTube channel.

'I'm running out of things to shoot'

I walked past the art room and something caught my eye. So I walked to the door making sure I wasn't heard and I saw Asahi sat there holding something in between his hands while mumbling something.

I took out my phone and recorded it. Although after awhile I stopped and made my way to class getting stopped by Hyuksuk.

Kai's pov:

Walking to class I was stopped by Hyuksuk who was standing at one of the doors with a notepad and a temperature checker.

Hyuksuk: "Kai. I need to measure your temperature"

Kai: "Why?"

Hyuksuk: "A ghost would be cold. This is the easiest way to find out."

Kai: "Okay?"

Bringing my wrist towards Hyuksuk, Asahi came up behind me stopping next to me seeing what was happening.

Asahi: "What are you doing?"

Kai: "Hyunsuk, thinks that if I'm cold then I'm one of the ghosts"

Asahi: "Hm. I'm guessing he isn't gonna let me past"

Kai: "No"

Hyunsuk: "Huh? 32c? Let me try again"

Kai: "I'm just cold"

I then walked past Hyunsuk and made my way to my seat before putting my bag down and laying my head on the desk hopefully trying to fall asleep.

Asahi's pov:

Watching Kai enter the class I saw Hyunsuk looking at me so I pulled my sleeve up to reveal my wrist so he could take my temperature.

Hyunsuk: "Huh?"

He looked at me once again before going to retake my temperature again although I pulled my wrist away before he could.

Asahi: "Stop"

Hyunsuk: "Wait"

He took my wrist to try and hold me back although his shocked face was probably from the coldness of my hand. Before he could say anything I pulled my wrist away and made my way to my seat.

Mashiho's pov:

I was standing with Jeongwoo, Yedam and Jihoon as we were watching Yoshi do a magic tick with a pen that he had.

Yoshi: "I'll make this disappear"

Mashiho: "Okay"

Yoshi: "One. Two. Three. Four"

He moved his hands up a little and poof the pen was gone looking around us we couldn't find the pen anywhere. Until we looked back at Yoshi and saw that he pulled the pen from somewhere.