The Introduction

A total of five teenagers sat in a circle and gossiped. The girl with short hair seemed to be the most talkative one. The trees in the garden and the green grass responded to the breeze, and these teenagers enjoyed it on a sunny day.

Satoru pulled the brakes outside the garden. He and Y/N stepped out and walked up to the kids.

"We are here," Satoru announced.

They all stood up.

"Sensei," the girl with short hair waved.

"What?" Y/N was confused. "They aren't your friends?"

"They are my students but we're more like friends," the blindfolded weirdo cleared.

"This girl is Nobara," Satoru pointed.
Nobara smiled and shook hands with Y/N.

"I'm Megumi," the serious looking boy said and shook Y/N's hand. It looked more like a formal introduction.

The girl with glasses said, "Hello ma'am, I'm Maki Zenin." She introduced herself like she was about to make a business deal.

"You don't need to call me ma'am," Y/N said and shook hands with her.

Next was a boy wearing a mask, just a couple of centimeters taller than Y/N. "Hi!" Y/N said and extended her arm. His eyes indicated that he was smiling behind his mask. It was the cutest smile Y/N had seen. It made her smile.

"He's Inumaki," Satoru said. "He didn't talk much."

Then there was a boy with pink hair. Y/N's smile faded when she looked at him. His appearance was somewhat familiar to her but she couldn't recognize. She stared at him trying to remember where had they met before.

Y/N was snapped back to the world when the boy said, "Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Yujji Itadori."

"Hi," Y/n replied. "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you all."

"Is she your girlfriend sense?" Yujji asked.

The white haired man pretended to blush. Y/N punched his arm.

"No-no, she's just a friend and she's from (country)," Satoru said.

Nobara jumped with excitement and put an arm around Y/N's neck. "Aren't you tired of making friends with teenagers, sensei?" she asked.

"She's 24," the white haired man said. Nobara took her arm off Y/N and apologised.

Y/N gave a light pat on Nobara's head and spoke, "Chill, I don't have friends of my age. You don't have to be so formal."

"Told you that you look younger than your age, little girl," Satoru joked. Everyone giggled.

Inumaki gave Y/N a basketball. She narrowed her eyes. "You want me to play?" she asked.

"Salmon," the boy nodded.

Out of all the sports in the world, they chose basketball.  Y/N cursed her height under her breath. Satoru stood behind Y/N. "We are a team," he announced.

"Huh? Just you and me?" Y/N asked.

"Yes, we're enough for them, I know you-" he couldn't finish, Maki spoke up, "Let her choose."

"I think both the adults should choose the teams," Megumi added.

"Salmon," Inumaki agreed.

Someone came shouting, "Are you guys going to play without me?"

Y/N turned to see. "What the fuck!" she said with shock.

"They are kids Y/N, language!" Satoru reminded.

"The point is a panda can talk," Y/N said.

"Panda Senpai," Yujji waved.

"She's Y/N, our new friend," Nobara said.

"H-h-hi," Y/N said.

"Hi," Panda replied.

"Y/N, choose your team," Satoru said.

"Mmm... Maki, Inumaki and Megumi."

"Are you sure?" Satoru asked.

"Yes, I don't know who plays how, so I'm okay with what I've chosen."

The match begun, Y/N's team converted the first shot. Nobara looked provoked and played with aggression. Satoru was faster than anyone. Everytime someone passed the ball to Y/N, he caught it before she could. By the end of the match, Satoru's team was leading. Match came to an end and Y/N's team was defeated. Everyone was tired. They were sipping water when something strange started to happen. The environment of happiness and joy was being taken over by fear. All of them were silent.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asked.

"Y/N, stand behind me," the man with blindfold ordered.

Y/N stood still trying to process the situation. She faced Satoru. Someone stood behind her, she could feel his presence. Satoru pulled Y/N and hid her behind himself. She peeked to see who it was. Yujji was there but with some black markings on his face. She stared at him without blinking.

"What about my introduction with the new girl?" the man asked. His voice was deeper than Yujji's.

"That's not needed," Megumi screamed with anger.

Ignoring Megumi, the man extended his arm towards Y/N with his palm open. "Be my friend too," he said.

"Y/N, you don't have-," before Satoru could complete, she stepped forward and shook hands with the man.

"I'm Sukuna," he said in his deep voice.

"Y/N," the girl said innocently. She noticed the two bands on his hand and gasped with realisation. Now she knew, she remembered where she'd seen Yujji. The pink hair, she remembered his hair.

"Okay, okay," Satoru held Y/N's another hand pulled her but Sukuna didn't let go. "The introduction is over, let go of her," he added.

"What's the haste, blind man? We just met? Let us spend some time together."

The black markings faded and Yujji was back. Still holding her hand, he asked, "Did he hurt you?"

"No," Y/N replied.

Satoru was furious at Yujji for letting Sukuna out.

"I don't know what's going on, but can you please stop scolding the kid, he looks frightened," Y/N interrupted to defend Yujji.

For the rest of the day, they enjoyed, ate and shared some stories. Y/N still couldn't get Sukuna out of her thoughts.