The Trouble

Some murders of similar kind were reported in different parts of Japan. A news report stated that there was more than one killer. Satoru was completely convinced that Y/N was not the one who had been killing around.

Saturday passed and there was no news of the killings that took place on Friday night. Perhaps, no one discovered the bodies as they were in a thick forest. But Y/N knew it wouldn't take that long.

Sukuna expected trouble after seeing Y/N wounded the other night. He warned her to be much more careful but she advised him not to freak out uselessly. She assured him that everything was under control, that there were no proofs against her. His intuition indicated that something was going to happen.

Satoru called Y/N at eight in the morning on Sunday and told her to get ready as soon as possible. He said that he would be sending her to a place with the kids. Y/n agreed. No, she had to agree because that blindfolded man forced her. She got ready and left to meet with the kids.

Nobara was excited to go on an adventure with Y/N as she wanted to show off her abilities. Yujji, on the other hand, was scared as she had never faced any such situation earlier. He asked Satoru to keep Y/N out of all that. Y/N listened to their chatter without any clue. Yujji was worried, Nobara was excited and Megumi had no reaction at all.

"What's it all about?" Y/N asked. "Where are we going? Why is Yujji so worried?"

"We are going to exorcise a curse," Satoru cleared her confusion.

"What does that mean?"

"It means we are going to chop chop a curse so that it doesn't harm anyone."

"Curse? You mean the monsters? But they are harmless."

"Not to everyone, little girl. Not everyone is lucky like you."

"Wait, she knows what a curse is," Nobara screamed in confusion.

"I'm not answering any questions now," Satoru said.

"But sensei, she doesn't have any experience," Yujji was worried. "What if she gets hurt? What if the curse targets her? What if-"

"Keep quiet, Yujji-kun. You three are going to fight. I am bringing Y/N because I want to spend some time with her." Satoru rubbed the back of his head and pretended to blush.

"What an idiot!" Megumi mumbled.

They went to the location of the curse. It was an old, abandoned building. Cement had fallen off the walls and seepage was visible. A strange odor made it hard to breathe.

"Alright kids, go inside and fight with all you've got. Y/N and I will be waiting outside."

"Sensei, that's cheating," Nobara was annoyed. "You said that you would help."

"I helped, I brought you all here," Satoru said. "Now go."

The kids went inside the building while Satoru and Y/N sat on a bench outside. Half an hour passed, Y/N began to worry and asked Satoru to go and see if the kids were fine on their own. He refused and told her not to worry. Y/N noticed a knife like weapon which Satoru had kept on the bench beside him. "What is it?" she asked.

"This is a cursed weapon," he explained. "It is used to exorcise the curses."

"Are you planning to go in?"

"Not until the kids call out for me."

"Okay," she sighed.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Wait here, I'll get something to eat."

"Okay."