Chapter 5: The Unforgettable Journey

As we got on the train, I finally spoke, " Gray? Are you sure you want to become an assassin with me? Because once you have joined me on our mission, in a few months, you might not be able to return. "

" (Name) that doesnt matter to me. All I need is you by my side and I wont regret anything. "

" I am really sorry for doing this to you. Even if I was the one that invited you, I am afraid that this might be a mistake. "

" I dont want anything to be awkward between us so I hope we become trustable friends. And its nothing, it was my choice anyways "

" Of course, Gray. "

I stared out the window and starred to drift asleep.

Gray POV

I watch (name) as she drifts asleep thinking:

How did I fall for this girl when I knew that she is too grateful to even b,e with me? She is strong, nice, pretty, smart, caring, and a very determined person. She is nothing like me. How could I ever express this feeling? I quickly regreted what I said earlier , she will always see me as her 'trustable friends', eventhough I wanted more I cant possibly tell her that.

Just as my though ended, I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep as well.

I woke up to the sound of some shaking me and calling my name.

" Hey, Gray. We are here. Wake up. Gray. "

" We are here already? ''

" Yea. Let's go I need to show you my home! "

Your POV

It has been 3 months since Gray and I starred training at my hometown. I have revealed my black magic to Gray, he told me that I should combine my swordsman skills and my black magic to make myself more powerful.

Ever since he told me that, I have been practicing my magic separately. I can manipulate things very easily now.

" Hey (name) "

" ... "

" Stop spacing out " he sad as he grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the window.

" Ok. Ok. "

" Are you ready for the killing spree? "

" Dont call it a killing spree! Its a serious matter. You have no idea who is involved in this. " I screamed

" Hey, calm down. What happened? Did something happened?! "

" No, nothing. Im sorry. " I said as I ran ahead

" Im going to always be here for you. If something is on your mind just tell me. "

Oh god. What did I just say to Gray. I wonder if that made him think about what I said. Does he even remeber, did he really forget or did he just push away his unsatisfying past? Do I kill him? I mean he was part of the people that killed my mother.

I felt someone shake me and calling out my name. I knew it was Gray and ignored him.

" Hey! (Name) "

" What? "

" Stop spacing out we only have a couple of days left for the mission. "

" I know. Lemme just ask for a favor... "

" Yea just say it" Gray said sweetly

" Leave me alone. I just need somw time to relax. Dont mind if I space out, just leave me alone " I said as I stood up and walked right out of the house and towards the forest.

" He never really does undersrand does he... " I whispered to myself. I sat down under a tree and decided to get some thoughts sorted out before I return to Gray.