𝟙𝟝- 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘

I'm back home after the Party and I'm pissed. Micheal thinks I'm cheating, when I am, but his reasoning is not even reasonable. I have covered up my tracks flawlessly without question. Marshall and I have been keeping quiet and we did well at the event. Just because we seemed comfortable doest mean we were sleeping together in Micheal's eyes.

I take off my dress and put on a shorter and more casual white dress. I keep my makeup and hair the same, and I look through my drawer and I find a pair of fishnet tights. What man doesn't like fishnets? I think to myself.

I scratch up the legs of the fishnets and step into them, pulling them all the way up to my waist, then putting my black heels back on.

When I'm done getting dressed I lay in bed and just think. Think about everything. I have been fighting so much recently with Micheal. Will this marriage even last? I know I'm wrong for doing this with Marshall but Micheal hasn't even slept with me since before he left for New York.

A husband should be with his wife and please each other. I shouldn't have to go to another man for my orgasms.

Maybe I should just give Micheal a baby. It's not that I don't want one but it's just I don't want my kid to have a Cheating Mom and a Drunk Dad. That's what I had to grow up with. I can't let my kid go through that.

Michael will probably get drunk after the event, if he's even still there, or he's at the bar already. Maybe I have to do something about this, maybe I should get him into rehab. I need to do something before this gets worse.

I want to see Marshall to forget about everything. The event is almost over, its half past 10. I'll wait for Marshall's call. I lay there for a while longer until the clock hits 12am. My phone rings and I pick up. I hear Marshall's voice say. "Alright, start heading over." "Ok." I say.

I get up and get in the car and drive over to the cheap hotel room. When I get there MArshall's car is already parked and I assume he's inside.

When I get up to the floor I place my hand on the door handle and open up. Inside I see Marshall sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey." I exhale.

"Are you okay?" He asks, standing up and putting his hand on my forearm. "Why'd you storm out like that?"

"I got into another fight with Micheal."

"About what? I left you there for 5 minutes."

"He said I was too friendly with you and that I was flirting." I say putting my head on his shoulder.

"What the fuck is his deal?"

"Marsh-" I say, picking up my head.

"No. He try to pick a fight with you every chance he gets. You are perfect, he should not be doing this to you." He says with a pissed off voice.
"I know Marshall but-"

"He's a drunk guy that puts you through hell every time you see him. You two can't even have a fucking date without him saying something to you."

"Marshall, calm down." I say then quieting him with a passionate kiss.

After a few seconds I feel his face muscles relax and I step back, breaking the kiss.

"We can't get involved with each other's personal lives." I say.

"I know bu-"

"Marshall, You can't get angry with this, you're just my client. Remember?"

"Yes and I know you got the wedding ring so it's him instead of me, but I'll be your second string now and forever. Because we both know we aren't happy there with them."

"Should this even go on? We are going to hurt both of them." I say.

"You or my girl, I don't want to see either of you get hurt. But now the fucking lines are getting blurred and I cant even tell who I'm cheating on at this point. If I'm cheating on her with you or cheating on you with her. I've been with you so much and I trust you a ton more than my girl."

"Marshall, what are you trying to say?" I say, confused.

"I'm saying, you can't help who you love. And I'd rather share you than to not have you at all. I need you."

I kiss him again to interrupt his talking. "I like you Marshall. I like you a-lot." I say.

"But I have a husband."

"I know that we can never be each other's everything.Cause it's him instead of me."

"I can't just let him treat you like this anymore."

"You can't do anything about it." I say.

"I can destroy everything for him."

"Marshall don't you dare. I love him."

"I know....I know you do." He says pulling me into a hug.

"I didn't expect this." I say.

"It's no one's fault. And you're right, you can't help who you love." I say.

"I just wanna be with you, But I have a meeting all day tomorrow and I have to record a few songs for the new album."

"So you're going through with the album?" I ask.

"Yeah we have to request for some samples Paul said he'll email you about that. But, Yeah Kamikaze came out a few months ago so I need to get started on my next thing."

"I get it. So when we are going to get this night started. I need some sex." I say seductively.

"We can start it right now." He says looking down at me and interlocking our fingers.....