𝟠-ℍ𝕖'𝕤 𝔾𝕠𝕟𝕖

Yesterday it was helping Michael pack. And today is the day I drive him to the Airport.

I see him walk down the stairs holding a suitcase in each hand.

"Need help?" I ask.

"I got it, babe." He tells me.

I nod my head and open the front door for him. "Thanks" he says.

He walks out the door and packs the suitcases in the trunk of our SUV. I get in the driver's seat and turn on the car. He goes around and get in the passenger seat, beside me.

"Im gonna miss you Cal." He tells me.

"I know you will," I say kissing him on the cheek.

I back out of the driveway and drive my way to the Airport.

"You excited for the job?" I ask.

"Yeah. I really am. I just wish you could come with me."

"I know me too. I just have work."

"I know you do." He says putting his hand on my thigh.

About 30 minutes late we arrive at the Airport. We both get out of the car and unload his bags and suitcases. We get over to the loading dock and he pulls me into a kiss then a tight hug.

"I love you, and I'll miss you" he says.

"I love you to now go before you miss your plane." I say.

"Alright." He places one more kiss on my lips and picks up his bags and goes into the loading dock.

Once I cant see him anymore I make my way back to the car. And I drive back home.

Back home I decide to call Marshall. The phone rings twice and he picks up.

"Hey Cal."

"Hi. I just dropped of Michael at the Airport." I tell him.

"So you're free?"

"Yeah. Wanna come over?"

"Hell yeah. 2 good? I gotta go to lunch with Christina."

"Yeah, I send you my address. Bye"
"Bye" He says hanging up the phone.

In passing time I do my hair and shave. I put on a black matching bra and underwear set with loose dress on top.

I go down to the kitchen and make myself grilled chicken to eat before Marshall gets here. While I wait I sit on the couch and watch Netflix.

In and hour or so I hear a car pull into the driveway and I shut off the television and walk up to the front door. I see Marshall's black Mercedes and I unlock and walk out of the front door. His car turns off and his door opens. Marshall get out and looks up at me.

His black hat shadowing over his eyes and his guy hoodie on covering majority of the hat. And his black joggers with his of course over the top great shoes, amour me. I just want to take everything off of him without a second thought.

He walks up to me and flashes a light smirk. And I return a smile, letting him in. I shut the door behind us and he pushes me up against the wall and roughly kisses me. His hands pushes my hair away and he grips it in his hand beside my head. I stand on my tippy toes to reach up taller to his height but he's still way taller.

He leans down a bit to reach his hands on the back my thighs and up to my ass. Scrunching the dress a bit around my waist.

I feel his hand go in-between my legs and he applies pressure. He rubs and palms me through my underwear.

I struggle kiss back and I rest my head on the wall I'm pressed up against.

"You're going to kiss me back or I'll get you so close then leave." He says.

He re-kisses me and I kiss back.

"Good girl." He says between a kiss.

He is hand movements stop and he picks me up, walking up over to the couch. He puts me down and tells me to take my dress off.

I take off the dress and let it drop to the floor. I step forward to him and push off his hoodie and take of his hat, putting it on the coffee table. I run hand across his hair and hold his neck, pulling him down for a kiss.

"Lay down." He tells me.

He steps out of his shoes and pulls off his hoodie. With no shirt under. He's shirtless. His light abs abs tattoos arms arouse me as he crawls on top on me.

I place my hand on his lightly bearded face. He looks down at me lustfully. My legs wrap around him as he pulls out a condom from his pocket and puts it on. I reach down and inch down his pants a bit more then they already are.

He kisses my lips again before he moves my panties to the side and slides into me, making me lightly moan into his mouth. I continue to kiss him until he stops to adjust my leg.

He hold my legs open and thrusts himself in and out of me. I grip the side on the couch and throw my head back into the cushion. I feel his other hand move to my neck and he holds me in place.

The thrusts become harder and faster making me moan in pleasure.

"You moan like a slut." He tells me.

I bite my bottom lip and continue to let him do what he wants.

He pulls out of me and flips me over and pulls my hips up and slide down my panties to the top of my knees. My face is against the couch and his hands hold my hips and he pulls my hips towards him and he thrusts into me.

In this position he hits the right spots. He removes his hand from my hip and he slips my ass.

"Ya' like that"

"Mhm" I say.

"I bet you do, slut."

His hand reaches into my hair and he grips my hair in his hand. He thrusts more and harder and faster and deeper, only overwhelming me even more.

"Fuck....Marshall..I- I'm gonna.." And I moan loudly as I orgasm around him and he continues to pound me from behind.

Soon he finishes and I melt into the couch. I lie there catching my breath and he pulls up his pants.

Soon I put my dress back on and my panties as well.

Shit that was good.

"Nice house" he says.

"Want something to drink?" I ask walking over to the fridge.

"Waters fine." He says following me into the kitchen.

I reach into the fridge and get a water bottle and give it to him.

"So when's your man getting back again?" He asks.

"In a month." I tell him.

"Cool, so we'll be able to "see" each other more" he smirks.

"Yeah." I agree.