𝟜- 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝔻𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕀𝕤 𝔻𝕠𝕟𝕖

I can't sleep, I can't stop thinking about the kiss.

I turn to my side and see Micheal.

He's the one I want, I'm not doing this to him.

He doesn't have to know about the kiss if it's not happening again.

I reach for my phone on the nightstand and I try not to wake Micheal.

When I open my phone and go to my contacts, I see Marshall's.

All I do is stare at the numbers and I don't know if I want to text him or delete the contact. I can't delete it, he's my client now.

I move the sheet off of me slowly and walk down to the kitchen with my phone in my hand.

I lean over the kitchen island, and my forearms shock from the coldness. My head falls in annoyance.

Why is this bothering me so much?

I feel a hand rub my back, waking me up.

"Why did you sleep down here?" I hear Micheal say, waking me up.

"I must've fallen asleep." I say.

How did I fall asleep on the couch?

"Shit, What time is it?" I ask, panicked.

"Uhh, 9:30." He says looking at his wrist-watch.

"Fuck, I'm late, Why didn't you wake me up."

"I thought you left already I was upstairs."

I rush to get ready and get myself to work.

I get to catch on some of my closed cases, just signing off papers. Probably signed my name 74 times today.

"Yo," I hear from the doorway.

When I look up, I see Marshall.

Play it cool. I tell myself.

"Hey," I say, placing my pen down and standing up and walking over to the front of my desk.

"I got those papers for you." He shakes the papers.

"Great,"

He walks over and hands them to me. But when I try to grab them from him, he holds on.

My eyes go back and forth between him and the papers.

"You gon give em' to me or not?" I smile.

"What do I get in return," He says, then holding the papers in the air, beyond my reach.

"A lawyer, so give 'em' to me." I reach for the papers and even on my tippy toes I can't reach them.

"If you can reach 'em,"

I look at him annoyed.

"Not my fault you're short," He says, handing me the papers.

I roll my eyes at him and I turn to place the papers on the desk. I feel him push up against me, and he puts his hands on my hips.

"Marshall. What are you doing?" I ask ,standing back up, removing his hands from me.

I turn back around and face him.

"Nothing you don't want." He says then kissing me again, pushing me up against my desk.

He picks me up from my waist and stands between my legs.

I kiss back and run my hands around his arms and back.

This is so wrong, but it feels so good. I just can't stop.

His tongue pushes at the entrance of my mouth and I open it for his access. His tongue and mine touching, and moving around each other's mouths.

I scoot to the edge of the desk and push myself against him, and his hands knead my ass, and glide up, holding my waist.

He starts to move the kisses to my neck, and my breath hastens. "We shouldn't be doing this," I say.

Marshall hushes me and continues kissing my neck. The hairs of his beard move across my neck with his wet mouth.

He plants a few more kisses on my neck and goes back to kissing my lips. The kiss is rough and we are both running our hands over each other.

The kiss slows and comes to an end.

"See that wasn't so bad," he says, reaching his hand out and taking mine to help me off the desk.

"It's wrong,"

"You liked it, and I did too, can't deny that."

"Fine, but this shouldn't be happening between us, we both are involved with other people. I have a fucking husband." I tell him.

"I know that, we all do stupid shit. " He says. "Listen, if you want, text me and I'll be in the parking lot when you get off. Alright?"

I sigh and nod and his proposal. And He walks out of my office and I watch until he enters the elevator.

What am I supposed to do about this? He's right. I liked it. And I'm not going to lie, I want him to come back and kiss me again.

My work is all caught up and I get off in an hour. I pick up my phone and go to Marshall's contact, debating on whether or not to tell to come here or not.

C: Alright, 9th floor in the parking garage no cams.

M: Cya.

I'm not about to do this, am I? I'm the worst person to ever exist. I know how it feels to get cheated on, why am I doing this. What you don't know can't hurt you, Right?