𝟞- 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪

Finally,

It's Friday. The past two days it felt slow going by. Have I been anticipating meeting with Marshall? Yes. Am I wrong for it? Also, yes.

I don't want to hurt anyone. But this isn't hurting me or hurting Micheal because he doesn't and won't ever know about this. I'll make sure of it.

I finished all the work I needed to do yesterday and the day before, so technically I can do whatever I wanted today. Micheal was at work, at the restaurant he cooks at. I look at the clock and realize it's 12am and I know Michael is on break right now, and I decide to text him

        Callie: Hey how's work?

        Micheal: Good, you?

        Callie: Busy, I have a lot to do today. I don't know what time I'll be home.

        Micheal: Alright love you.

I hate lying to him but lying is better than breaking his heart.

        Marshall: Hey want to grab lunch?

        C: Sure why not

        M: Alright go to the place where we fucked in my car, I'm here.

        C: You can not say shit like that, and I'm coming.

When I got to his car, I noticed how he had tinted windows and I was more calm. No one could see us inside.

I shiver as I enter the car, and close the door.

"Hey," He says.

"Hi."

"Fuck it's cold out," I say.

"Need me to warm you up?" He says, placing his warm hand on my thigh."

A light smile covers my face, "That wouldn't be so bad."

His grip on my thigh tightens and he leans over to kiss me. His lips are warm and soft of mine, becoming wet as our mouths open for each other's tongues. He continues to move his hand up my thigh, and he puts his hand between my legs, under my skirt. His hands rests on me and he pulls his mouth away from mine.

With his hands still resting on my inner thigh and pulls out of he parking garage.

"So what are we getting for lunch, Marshall?" I say, breaking the silence over the quiet radio music.

"Drive-thru,"

"We aren't going out-out?"

"We are both cheating on people and I'm Eminem. You want to go out?" He says with a. Smirk on his face, and his eyes moving back and forth between me and the road.

"Alright." I laugh.

"So who's your girlfriend? How'd you meet? Why are you cheating on her?"

"You first. Who's the hubby?"

"Ew. Never say hubby again." I say, we both chuckle. "But anyways, His name's Michael. He is a chef at a fancy restaurant. That's actually where we met. I was a waitress there before I finished Law school. And I have no fucking clue why I'm cheating on him, I love him."

"So you always sleep with your co-workers?"

"Shut up," I say.

He squeezes my inner thigh and I slightly squirm.

"Well it's your turn." I point out to him.

"Well, her name is Sarah, uh she met me at one of my fundraiser events. She was one of the caterers. And I don't love her or anything but she's cool. But she's screwed like 5 guys and she probably sucked off 8 or 9 men."

"So we're each other's side-chicks?"

"I assume so." He replies.

He pulls into a shopping center with a few fast food joints.

"McDonald's or Taco Bell?" He asks.

"Hmmm...Taco Bell." I reply.

"My kinda girl." He says pulling into the drive through, and pulling up his hood, covering his face.

He orders enough food for 10 people and he drives over to an empty parking lot.

We eat our food with a debate over what taco is the best and more conversation about ourselves.

We get to know each-other. It's fun hanging out with Marshall.

"Alright let's get the sex part of this done." He says wiping his hands clean, on his pants.

I smile and climb over the middle console on top of him.

"I see you like car sex?" I say.

"Only when I can't wait to get a bed," he says, going in and kissing my neck.

My head goes back and my hand pushes off his jacket. I feel his hands push up my skirt, exposing my black panties.

Once my skirt is pushed up his hands move to my chest and he unbuttons my gray blouse, letting him see my black bra and everything inside.

His right hand goes down between my legs, and he starts to rub me. The left kneads my breast while his mouth is on the opposite nipple.

I start to grunt my hips against his hand and I move my hands to his belt. Unzipping his pants and pulling out his hard dick.

From his pocket, he pulls out a condom and puts it on. His hands move my hips above him and I slide down on him. He continues to move my hips on him.

I put my hands on the car seat behind his head and hold myself up. He continues, while kissing my neck. His hands move back and he continues to rub my clit, giving me more pleasure than ever.

I squirm and moan and he speeds up his hand movements. My hips continue to go back and forth.

"Fuck, Marshall.... I'm gonna cum,"

He kisses me and starts to thrust into me from the bottom. I moan into his mouth as I cum around him.

Our breaths are both heavy and we are both glistening with sweat.

I ride out my orgasm on him and he soon cums.

I get off of him and get back into the passenger seat. I pull down my skirt and button my top while he fixes his pants and puts his jacket back on.

"That was great," I say, buttoning the last button.

He agrees and kisses me on the cheek. I smile and he drives us back to my office.

"Isn't this fun sneaking around with me."

"Yes very much, Marshall." I say, sarcastically.

"Shut up, you know you like me and clearly we both know you like my dick." He says, pulling into the parking garage.

I only smirk and roll my eyes.

"Alright, this is you." He says, pulling up to the elevator I have to take to get to my car.

I get out of the car and walk to the driver's side, leaning into his open window. I kiss him and he puts his hand on my cheek.

"Bye,"

"Bye," I say, going to the elevator and waving to him.

He drives off and the elevator doors shut.