𝟡-ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝟛𝟙𝟛

Marshall flips me back onto my back, so he's facing me. I look up at him ass he re enters me roughly, making me moan in all types of ways.

I dig my nails into his shoulders while my eye roll into the back of my head.

"Ya like that?" He says in his ever so sexy voice.

I manage to let a "Mhm" come out in a moan.

His hand reaches to my left left and he puts it on his left shoulder. He hits the spot every time he pounds into me, making me squirm.

"Fuck Marshall," I basically scream.

He chuckles lightly and I....

I wake up.

"What the fuck?" I say quietly to my self.

Did I just have a wet dream? About Marshall? I can't even sleep without thinking about him. I want to see him him again. Today.

I decide to leave him a message.

        C:Hey I have work today. Do you wanna come down for lunch or something?

Until he answers I go to the bathroom and take a shower.

After my shower I check my phone and there is still no reply.

I do my hair, makeup, and get dressed. I wear black skinny jeans with a simple white top and black heel boots.

Still no reply.

He's a busy man. I would know. I have to do all of legal shit. I drive down to my office and park in the parking garage.

I use the elevator to get up to my floor and sit at my desk, opening my computer and see Marshall's online file pop up. And apparently his publisher decided to sue Spotify. I'll have to email Paul and ask him to come down for a meeting.

A few hours later the elevator dings and I see Paul step out. Assuming it's only him I greet Paul into the conference room but I see Marshall walk out from behind him.

We sit down and I feel the awkwardness in the room. "So your publisher sued Spotify?" I ask.

"I knew nothing about this until you emailed me. So I don't know if it's a rumor or what." Paul says.

"I did it." Marshall says.

"What?" Paul says with frustration.

"They don't put in the right credits under my songs and shit. I'm not letting the people that work with me noticed with less recognition they deserve." He says.

"Well how did you that without telling me or Paul?" I ask.

"I just called Dre."

"You didn't tell me? I'm your manager." Paul says.

"Because I'd knew you talk me out of it?"

"Well we have to do something about it now." I say

"I just want them to fuckin credit everyone for the right things."

"You could have told me then I could tell your lawyer not Dre's." Paul says with more frustration towards Marshall.

The meeting goes on until we find a solution of the production company seeing Spotify for neglection in credits.

"Hey I'm sorry about him. He always thinks he can just take matters into his own hands and get away with it." Paul tells me while Marshall waits by the elevator.

"It's fine, we'll just have to try and work on it so it docent get him into so much trouble." I tell him.

'You're right, anyways thanks we'll be in touch." Paul says then shakes my hand, and heads over to the elevators where Marshall is.