Chapter 13

Once the ambulance got to the hospital, the staff immediately took Hannah to one of the operating rooms, making Minho and Chan stay in one of the waiting rooms. Once Seungmin and Jisung got there, they found each other right away. Minho instantly fell into Jisung's arms, and Seungmin gave Chan a bro hug. 

"How are you holding up, Min?" Jisung asked once they pulled away finally. Minho wiped his eyes and sniffled.

"I'll be okay. Hannah's still in the OR, and we haven't gotten any updates yet."

"Do you want me to get you anything?" 

"No, if I'm being honest I don't really have an appetite right now," Minho said. 

After an hour or so a doctor walked into the waiting room, looking somber. 

"Lee Minho?" He asked the room. Minho, Chan, Seungmin, and Jisung instantly stood up, and the doctor walked in their direction. "I have news, but you may want to sit down for this."

"Okay," Minho said questioningly while sitting down, followed by the other three. 

"Normally this kind of incident wouldn't be too serious, but Hannah's case is different. It turns out she had an aneurysm that burst due to her hitting her head. She had too much internal bleeding in her brain, and we tried our best, but she wasn't able to make it." Minho and Chan fell into each other's arms sobbing, while Seungmin and Jisung started tearing up as well. 

The doctor left so they could have space to process what he just told them. Once Minho pulled away from Chan, he turned to Jisung.

"Min, I'm so sor-" He got cut off when Minho pulled him into a hug.

"You don't need to be sorry, Ji. What's important is that you're here," Minho whispered into Jisung's ear. Jisung then started to sob, while Seungmin started to cry in Chan's arms. 

Everyone was a mess. They were finally able to celebrate Chan being back, but now they were back to grieving. After they were able to compose themselves enough to check out of the hospital, they went back to the house to start planning the funeral. 

They invited Aunt Chae and Uncle Hwan, Aunt Gracie, all the other family members they could think of, and finally Changbin, Felix, Hyunjin, and Jeongin. Hannah was buried in the same cemetery as their parents. After the burial, Chan, Minho, and Jisung gathered together by her grave once everyone left.

"How are you holding up, Min?" Jisung asked. 

"Truthfully, I'm a mess. I finally get my hyung back, now this happens. It feels like everything that could go wrong in my life has. She was literally my entire world, I woke up every day because of her. No matter what happened, she was there smiling her bright, beautiful smile, and that always kept me going. Now that she's gone, I genuinely don't know what to do," Minho explained. 

"Min, you still have us," Jisung responded. Then in a lower tone he said "you still have me. After everything that's happened, I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

Minho started to tear up again, then pulled Jisung to him in an embrace. "Thank you, Ji," he said while sobbing. After a few seconds he looked up at Chan, extended out his arms, and Chan wrapped his arms around the two of them. 

***********************************************************************************************

A/N

I'm really sorry for how sad this story is. I'm an emotional person and need to let it out somehow. This will start getting happier, I promise. Anyways, thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy it, and have a wonderful morning/afternoon/night ❤