Chapter 1

"Oppa!"

Lee Minho woke up to his little sister jumping up and down on his bed.

He grumbled "Hannah, why are you up so early?" Even though it sounded like he didn't want his sleep interrupted, he was happy that she woke him up after dreaming of that day again.

"Oppa, you really didn't forget, did you? It's summer, and you promised me pancakes on the first day of summer!" Hannah smiled while still jumping on the bed, tussling Minho.

Eventually he got up, and lifted Hannah into the air by her waist. 

"Of course I remember, Hannah Banana. It's all you've been talking about for the past week!" Minho said while Hannah was laughing hysterically. He shifted her so that she was on his back, and gave her a piggy back ride down the stairs and into the kitchen. 

As they reached the bottom of the stairs, there was a knock on the door. Minho placed Hannah back on the ground and answered it. In front of him were Changbin, Felix, and Seungmin. 

"Hyung, I heard there were pancakes!" Seungmin said excitedly.

Minho responded, "and how did you find that out?" while throwing a side eye to Hannah, who was trying to hide her smile.

"A little birdy called me on her brother's phone because she was so excited about it," Felix explained, picking up Hannah and tossing her into the air repeatedly while catching her each time.

"Felix thought that Seungmin and I should also know and that we'd come over as well," Changbin added. It was good that Hannah thought of these types of things, otherwise Minho would hardly ever have anyone over at their house. She was pretty smart and witty for an eight year old. 

"I mean, the more the merrier, I guess," Minho responded. Changbin, Felix, and Seungmin came inside and they all made their way to the kitchen/dining room. Minho brought out his parents' griddle since there were a total of five of them. He also made some bacon and scrambled eggs. 

The morning seemed very pleasant. They ate their breakfast while talking about how the past school year had gone. Minho had just graduated and was thinking about what he wanted to do now that he was free from school. 

"You know, you could try to find out what happened to your bro-" Changbin started before Minho cut him off while covering Hannah's ears.

"NO! I mean, It's only been three years, I don't know if I'm ready for that yet," He said, then spoke the next part softly so Hannah couldn't hear. "Besides, Hannah doesn't even know she has an OLDER older brother, and I'm not ready to tell her yet."

Suddenly, Felix stood up and stated, "you know what you need, hyung? To go to the amusement park!" Everyone seemed ecstatic about the idea, ESPECIALLY Hannah. 

"That sounds like fun! Can we go, oppa? PLEASE, can we go?" Hannah begged after hearing the idea. Once Hannah was hooked on the thought, Minho knew he couldn't tell her no.

"Of course we can," he said in defeat. Next thing he knew, they were all piling into Felix's car and heading to Lotte World!

***********************************************************************************************

A/N                                                                                                                                                                                               Thank you so much for reading my story! Like I said in the description, this may not be the best story since it's me taking an old story of mine from my memory and revising it while keeping the main plot points. I hope you enjoyed and try to have a good morning/day/night ❤